X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing (and other stuff !)

About to have my first trip to LOS. (Phuket)Couple of questions for you old hands at the game to help me out a little.
    1) Read somewhere on another forum that Thai girls dont like kissing mouth open/tongues etc. Does the same apply to LBs, or is this just BS.

2) How much should I offer for all night

3) Anything particular (Apart from the money) that they really like/dont like.

4) When going to a LB bar, and they come talk with you do you buy all of them a drink who come and talk to you, or just the ones you want to stay.

5) How do you get rid of one you dont like without offending her.

6) If you want her to stay longer (couple/few days maybe)...How does that work. (Clothes etc)

7) Any other advice you can give me guys, to show I am a tender, sensitive, caring, sharing loveable kind of guy, as opposed to a perverted prat, would be gratefully welcomed.

Sorry for the naivety

1) not bs, but it's not thai or asian styles to kiss the way we westernes do. some like it , some dont, you'll find out as soon you stick your tongue out. i would say lbs tend to like it more than gg's, but i may be wrong.

2)try 2000.

3)look tv, eat, sleep and shopping at your expense. they dont like get up early in the morning, that mean they get up about 2-3pm, just like the average punter.

4)buy or no buy, up to you. certainly dont buy for the ones you dont like

5)"i like sit alone" (later just eye the girl(s) you want to come over)

6)tell her you want to take her x days, then you pay bar x*bf to mamasan, then she will go to her room get her stuff, or take you shopping for what she needs. again, up to you.

7)a very few will look for that in a customer. sure they appreciate you being nice, but they want money for their services, and that's there all to it.

Comment

1) No, most of these girls have been around farang for a long time and have adopted the "Western" kiss. I have not met a girl who hasn't kissed me passionately - on the mouth and my other areas.

2) In Phuket, you might pay more...but you could try to offer 1,500 and see what they say. Thats usually how much I pay in BKK, but I've never taken a girl from Phuket so I don't really know.

3) They like spending your money. If you're in Phuket, don't be surprised if they try to get you to go to the Pi Pi islands for a day or some jungle safari. They also love shopping, but once again, on your dime. They don't like to, from my experience, do anything too physical, stay out in the sun, or anything they find to be boring (i.e. visiting cultural sites and stuff like that).

4. As a newbie, you'll probably get cased and harassed. Be firm and polite when saying no, and when you're ready, call the girl you like over for a drink. Remember, it should be no pressure on your end so dont feel the need to give in to whiny hookers.

5. I use the excuse that I just got here and I'm looking around. They usually get the hint as its not an outright rejection. Some may be insistent, but hold your ground.

6. Olekunde covered it. However, be absolutely certain you want to spend a few days with her. Variety is the spice of life! (haha, imagine me saying that)

7. Who cares if you're nice and polite? I mean, be courteous and a gentlemen, but dont think thats going to score you points. Just have fun!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(limber12 @ Sep. 08 2006,17:16) .....
        6) If you want her to stay longer (couple/few days maybe)...How does that work. (Clothes etc)
        Clothes! and what does she need those for
        Too old to die young!

Comment

regarding the money-thing. this makes rocket-science look like a walk in the park. there is no punter that will agree on this. so this is still an unsolved mystery.
          as d_p says 1500 would usually be ok with bargirls, even 1000 in most cases.
          as soon as you enter the gogo venue the prices will increase.
          say a price, and if she doesnt accept it,dont do the longtime, take her shorttime, and maybe, just maybe, if you give her a good shag she might change her mind and tell you XX0(0)b longtime ok tiiilaaak!!

Comment

(olekunde @ Sep. 13 2006,04:21) tiiilaaak!!
            That's when you know she loves you
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(limber12 @ Sep. 08 2006,23:16) 1) Read somewhere on another forum that Thai girls dont like kissing mouth open/tongues etc. Does the same apply to LBs, or is this just BS.
              A word of warning here.

Thai LB/GG are often reticent to kiss first thing in the morning. At one stage thais were voted the best smelling race in the world.

However the ol bad breath can be a bit of an issue especially in the morning, after they have been eating delicacies like Som Tum Blah. It's papaya salad make with fish that has been fermented and sun dried.

Definitely and acquired taste and it stinks

Comment

thats absolutely true. one gg friend of mine was hysterical about this. she would always breath into her palm to catch the smell of her breath, before allow me to do the tongue-rodeo

Comment

I have just come back from a week in LOS (never long enough) and was paying a 2000 for LT so nice to know I was not paying above odds (unlike the 3000-4000 I paid on my first visit, after shouting the bar a drink) but then I did not have the forum to make me realise what a noobie I was, a good question from limber12 and sage advice from the punters - Hope you have good trip.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 13 2006,11:11)
                    (olekunde @ Sep. 13 2006,04:21) tiiilaaak!!
                     That's when you know she loves you  
                    Yeh, but thats when you are into an new aircon unit for a tip!    
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Sorry DP, I just couldn't resist it.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                      X