X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMF

this may seem a bit strange.  But i am so turned on by having my post op girl fucked by another guy while i watch or join in.  pattaya mid october.

(curbarn @ Oct. 09 2006,19:33) this may seem a bit strange.  But i am so turned on by having my post op girl fucked by another guy while i watch or join in.  pattaya mid october.
    Yes... mid-October certainly does seem a bit strange to me, too.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2006,21:06)
      (curbarn @ Oct. 09 2006,19:33) this may seem a bit strange.  But i am so turned on by having my post op girl fucked by another guy while i watch or join in.  pattaya mid october.
      Most prefer mid July

Comment

agreed- mid october is just weird.
        are you on glue?

Comment

thanks for the sarcasm made my day. oh well i got one pm from a willing participant we will see how it pans out.
          You are right though mid october what could i have been thinking about.

Comment

(curbarn @ Oct. 11 2006,03:51) ...oh well i got one pm from a willing participant ......
            Yeah that was me.... Is it OK if I bring Dummy_Plug along for a DP of the wife?

Comment

Say yes, mate. You may get a present out of it!

Comment

sorry maybe i am the dummy but i am not sure of what you speak dummy plug?

Comment

dummy_plug or DP, as we affectionately refer to him, is an ATS Board Member...
                  Bam and Stogie's references are to him and not to you...

Read dummy_plug's reports in the Trip Report Forum (they should be required reading
                  for all new members) and I believe these references will make some sense...

kahuna
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2006,22:06)
                    Hmmm.........I find it strange that its Pattaya
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(curbarn @ Oct. 10 2006,21:51) thanks for the sarcasm .
                      Would you expect anything else?
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 11 2006,10:01)
                        dummy_plug or DP, as we affectionately refer to him, is an ATS Board Member...
                        Bam and Stogie's references are to him and not to you...

Read dummy_plug's reports in the Trip Report Forum (they should be required reading
                        for all new members) and I believe these references will make some sense...

kahuna

Could not agree more

Comment

Working...
                        X