X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Toys

Anyone know if you can buy sex toys...in BKK and where???

Short Answer, you can't - they are illegal. Best you bring them with you.

Long Answer you might find some in Pattaya or near Pratanum.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I've never seen these here in Pratunam area, but many kinds of sexmovies are available in Pantip.

Comment

There is a small, like a hole in the wall, shop that has vibrators. But its very hard to find, and they don't always have them.

I can't give directons, its like a maze inside.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(crypton2 @ Oct. 08 2006,20:27) Anyone know if you can buy sex toys...in BKK and where???
          The facetious persona in me would say just go to Nana and you can buy a sex toy but I might offend guys like PogueMohone by saying things like that, so I'd better keep it to myself.

Comment

HAHA. Hilarious Ozzie.

On a more serious note...where do all the posties get their dildos (and I'm probably going to refer more to non-workers here) to help keep their pussies in order?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 08 2006,18:56) Short Answer, you can't - they are illegal. Best you bring them with you.

Long Answer you might find some in Pattaya or near Pratanum.
              the short answer was longer than the long answer

Comment

So if they are illegal......and Im bringing some thru customs......sounds like a potential problem? How illegal are they.....??? Death penalty...or 100 baht fine?

And the posties get a stent ( like a plastic dick shape) from their doc to keep the pussy open.....but they do like vibes.....and that is why Im enquiring if I should bring some to LOS...or buy there

Comment

They don't check your luggage...at least they have never checked mine...just
                  follow the "Nothing to Declare" signs...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(ozzie @ Oct. 08 2006,23:37)
                    The facetious persona in me would say just go to Nana and you can buy a sex toy but I might offend guys like PogueMohone by saying things like that, so I'd better keep it to myself.[/quote]
                    Thanks for keeping your inner-thoughts inside and Not sharing.
                     Shhhhhhhh !   I wont tell anyone.

I was thinking the same thing.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I shop at the Pet section of the weekend markt, they got a great selection of collars, restraints, crops, everything one needs.

Comment

(mirimark @ Oct. 09 2006,09:59)
                        (ozzie @ Oct. 08 2006,23:37)
                        The facetious persona in me would say just go to Nana and you can buy a sex toy but I might offend guys like PogueMohone by saying things like that, so I'd better keep it to myself.
                        Thanks for keeping your inner-thoughts inside and Not sharing.
                         Shhhhhhhh !   I wont tell anyone.

I was thinking the same thing.[/quote]
                        Ozzie...Your secret is safe with us...Trust us...The checks in the mail and we won't.............
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                        X