X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 legged ladyboy

my friend tells me there is a three legged ladyboy in Pattaya. I will be arriving November 17. Where can I find the 3 legged ladyboy? Is this an urban myth?

I have a friend who knows someone who read online somewhere that a Thai person had three legs and was posing as  a ladyboy in Pattaya so it must be true.

Come on fellas... who's seen her? We KNOW she's there someplace. Or maybe I was thinking about the Isle of Man...  

Comment

(gahearn @ Oct. 07 2006,10:23) my friend tells me there is a three legged ladyboy in Pattaya. I will be arriving November 17. Where can I find the 3 legged ladyboy? Is this an urban myth?
      Sounds like they must have met Nancy from Addy Bar 2 before she disappeared off the scene !

Alternatively Rolf Harris may have been in town ?

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Attached Files
        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

rolf would look good in a mini and heels. only problem is the beard
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 07 2006,11:26) rolf would look good in a mini and heels. only problem is  the beard
            The Beards HOT !
            The problem is, he is Human.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Rolf Harris is GOD

My Hero

Dave...
              Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yeah... Rolf rocks... Much more interesting and entertaining than that wanker "Crikey!" ever was.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 07 2006,13:46) Yeah... Rolf rocks... Much more interesting and entertaining than that wanker "Crikey!" ever was.
                  let the guy( Steve Irwin )rest in peace. He may be a wanker to you Stoogie but to millions of people world wide he was a entertainer. On the day of his funeral 5000 turned up and every televison sation showed the funeral live plus CNN and Fox cable. He wasn't my cup of tea but he was no wanker. he was a very intelligent show man who knew how to draw a crowd and give people what they want.

Comment

Working...
                  X