X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games the LB's play

Hi how full on are the LB's when you walk into Casanova, temptations and obsessions. Is it like the normal attention recieved in straight bars (thigh rubbing, dick squeezing etc) or is it more full on

In Casanova and KC3 Especially it is very full on. You will be "mugged" by at least 6 ladyboys and probably more.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Yes brace yourself if you go in alone. It will be an experience you will never forget. The first time is special... you will be mesmerized by what you see and you will be greeted by 5 or more that will surround you and they will all be competing to get your attention. You will enjoy it but it could be a bit scary if you're not prepared. Once you've made friends in there it all changes...

Have fun!

Comment

It's like being mugged, raped and robbed, except worse. Avoid these shitpits.

Comment

Where do you suggest this man go to fulfill his LB hunger, SB? It ain't so bad if like being felt up by a bunch of ladyboys (who want your money).
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

i find they leave you alone at cascades top floor of nana on the right.
            temptations on 2nd floor is awful.. they really bother you and almost seem dangerous.

Comment

I disagree...Never had a problem in Temptations...a strange bar...but I've taken a couple of sweet little
              ladies out...and no problems going in or out...the girl
              in my avatar is from Temptations...

Cascades and Obsessions have  more to choose from...
              And Obsessions definitely has the best babes...

I was always fearful of Casanovas, but ventured in twice on my last trip and didn't have a problem either time...

Just learn how to say no...politely...

Be careful of KC3 though...filled with posties and you might end up with one....and you might even enjoy her...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Hey Bowmaf,

Stogie is beatching and mooaning cause he lives in the LOS but the truth is if there was a place with those ladyboys here in Farangland we'd all be there tonite!

What happens is that when u walk in the door they all want u and want u to buy them a drink. Their drink will cost u about 3 bucks. So u buy one or two a drink that's what you're there for.

I like the physical layout of Cascades best but you should check out all four. Casdanova has a somewhat more masculine type girl than the other three.

Have fun!

Comment

I was going to recommend Temptations - as that was my first venture (on my own) into LB land about a year ago!  Although early in the evening you may be the only customer.  In KC3 I once walked out cos about 15 of them wouldnt take NO for an answer.  Clue: we are the paying punters, so treat us well, please!

Advice -  stay cool, smile a lot, and say you are just having a one drink.  (guess you may be there for a while, though!)  If Tar is there, she will look after you very well - and I would speak to the Mamasan 'Fon' if you get too much hassle (buy HER a drink, maybe?!!)  

Good luck, you'll get hooked, like I have!
                  TT

Comment

Hmmm wandering why i never got attacked handsome guy with wallet .

maybe was because i sat to close to snick or mkm proberly the later

Comment

told ya you should have gone in alone the first time.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                      X