X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asians TS vs Brazilians TG

First of all, I would like to mention that I am more into Asian LB's than Brazilian's.
    Just to make sure I am not playing for Brazilian TG here.
    But as a matter of fact, for browsing on the net for a while now, I notice that it is very hard to find Asian LB's having intercourse between eachother or with a GG. It seems to be because they pretend they are not gay and they feel like real women.
    But I keep wondering why it is so different on the other side of the planet. Brazilian's seems have no problem having sex with another TG or with other women.
    So for all of you, newcomers as well as old soldier of the LB scene, what is your opinion about that?
    Is it just a matter of culture?
    Is it possible to make things change?
    Thank you for sharing your advices and thoughs with us!

Who knows - I've never been to Brazil so I can't comment there, but I would say its very much a cultural thing. It just seems like the role of a TG in Brazil is significantly different than say in Thailand. However, it is possible to change it sure. Just flash a few thousand more bahts and you can do just about anything you want.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The Thai ladies I've been with when the subject of ladyboy/ladyboy
      sex arises always have a look of disgust on their faces.

When I have asked why...they explain that having sex with
      another ladyboy would mean that they were gay.

On the other hand, the ones I have asked think we are gay.

So there you go...

I don't think or speak ladyboy...I just enjoy...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 23 2006,01:34) Just flash a few thousand more bahts and you can do just about anything you want.  
        Yes it is sure by showing up some more bath you can end up with some result.
        But the point is: are you gone get a real thing? or just a fake thing?
        To me, i think for the second solution.
        But the point is why they are so different just depending of the country culture?
        Of course they are not just sex toys, but when you see Brazilain TG, they seems really involved in being naughty with boys, girls or others LB's.
        This is not the case in Thailand.
        Even with GG's, when you get two (or more ), to what I experienced and from others friend also, they hardly get something epic. May be sex in thailand is something different...I do not know.
        they have some invisible cultural barrier.

Comment

(kahuna @ Sep. 23 2006,02:00) On the other hand, the ones I have asked think we are gay.
          That's what they have all told me. Glad to see that another person steps forward with this.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(filoubidou @ Sep. 23 2006,02:35)
            (dummy_plug @ Sep. 23 2006,01:34) Just flash a few thousand more bahts and you can do just about anything you want.  
            Yes it is sure by showing up some more bath you can end up with some result.
            But the point is: are you gone get a real thing? or just a fake thing?
            To me, i think for the second solution.
            But the point is why they are so different just depending of the country culture?
            Of course they are not just sex toys, but when you see Brazilain TG, they seems really involved in being naughty with boys, girls or others LB's.
            This is not the case in Thailand.
            Even with GG's, when you get two (or more   ), to what I experienced and from others friend also, they hardly get something epic. May be sex in thailand is something different...I do not know.
            they have some invisible cultural barrier.
            I guess Thais just have a different view on sex (or the sex you are interested in) than Brazilians. Not shocking to me, as sex is, at least on a societal level, dealt with differently all over the world. Its just not their custom apparently and if you want the "real" thing then maybe you're just not going to get it. But don't think the fake thing you'll get by paying the extra baht is bad.

Comment

I don't think Thai are that different from the rest of the world ... It's Brazillians - if you ever have been with Brazillians. They are open to ANYTHING and the sex energy is unbelievable. Most Brazillians, in my humble opinions, are not as pretty (feminine) as Thai LB though. Otherwise I will be flying south instead of east.  

Think from another angle, how many Thai women (or women from other backgrounds) are willing to have sex with LB? In brazil there is a bunch!

Comment

I don't think Thai are that different from the rest of the world ... It's Brazillians - if you ever have been with Brazillians. They are open to ANYTHING and the sex energy is unbelievable. Most Brazillians, in my humble opinions, are not as pretty (feminine) as Thai LB though. Otherwise I will be flying south instead of east.

Think from another angle, how many Thai women (or women from other backgrounds) are willing to have sex with LB? In brazil there is a bunch!
                I am counting on it! ....my tickets got confirmed yesterday...Sao Paulo and Rio here we come 20th October

You may not hear from me for a couple of weeks after that....in fact you might never hear from me again. Thank fuck I am flying business class on the way back....those seats are a lot softer
                Mister Arse

Comment

I don't think or speak ladyboy...I just enjoy...
                  Words to live by!

Comment

(filoubidou @ Sep. 22 2006,22:29) First of all, I would like to mention that I am more into Asian LB's than Brazilian's.
                    Just to make sure I am not playing for Brazilian TG here.
                    But as a matter of fact, for browsing on the net for a while now, I notice that it is very hard to find Asian LB's having intercourse between eachother or with a GG. It seems to be because they pretend they are not gay and they feel like real women.
                    But I keep wondering why it is so different on the other side of the planet. Brazilian's seems have no problem having sex with another TG or with other women.
                    So for all of you, newcomers as well as old soldier of the LB scene, what is your opinion about that?
                    Is it just a matter of culture?
                    Is it possible to make things change?
                    Thank you for sharing your advices and thoughs with us!
                    Now why would anyone want to change Asian lbs, just for the sake of some more kinky thrills? So hunting them and having sex with them is not pleasure enough?

I am happy the way they are! I certainly would not want every Asian lb to want to drill me to the other side of the planet every time I showed interest in her!

By the way, they are not pretending not to be gay, most of them actually do feel they are women. This is reflected in the much higher percentage of them wanting SRS as opposed the the Brazilians much smaller percentage.

So does that mean the Asian LB culture should be changed? Personally I think viva la difference! If you want Brazilian style shemale sex, head to Brazil. By the way there are reports of Japanese Brazilian shemales so there is your thrill should you want it with an Asian face.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(lostinlos @ Sep. 23 2006,13:32) Think from another angle, how many Thai women (or women from other backgrounds) are willing to have sex with LB? In brazil there is a bunch!
                      Very very few. I think you've hit the nail on the head with this comment.

Comment

It is a cultural thing/thai culture says that good girls dont like sex(in general) as you all know thai ggs are the worst roots on the planet, and this filters down through the culture. ladyboys in thailand are very reluctant to have sex with girls or other lbs(some will) it will not matter if you"throw a few extra 1000 baht at them" =they still wont do it and if they do it will be crap.
                        Indonesia culture is its normal to enjoy sex, my experiance is that the indo ggs and lbs are fucking wild and hot in bed and will do practically anything.
                        same in brazil, the culture is sex sex and more sex.
                        Brazillians are wild in bed too and will fuck girls and other shemales
                        cultural
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

It is a good analysis!
                          I am not sure but I think you get right to the point.
                          I had some LB's and many GG here in Indo, and I also think there are wilder in bed.
                          may be sex in Thailand is a natural thing or something this way, but as a paradox it is hard to turn it kinkier...?
                          I am not sure but it could be that!

Comment

That's weird that Indonesians would be more into sex than Thais (not disputing you at all), considering that I've heard that the general cultural due, partially due to the overwhelmingly Muslim teachings in the country, make them a rather repressed people. My only dealings with Indo girls are probably the really rich ones as I met them all in college. However, I got the feeling that they are not sexual whatsoever. Maybe I need to see some Indo hookers hehe...

Forget PI head to Bali???

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 25 2006,08:27) That's weird that Indonesians would be more into sex than Thais (not disputing you at all), considering that I've heard that the general cultural due, partially due to the overwhelmingly Muslim teachings in the country, make them a rather repressed people. My only dealings with Indo girls are probably the really rich ones as I met them all in college. However, I got the feeling that they are not sexual whatsoever. Maybe I need to see some Indo hookers hehe...

Forget PI head to Bali???
                              DP indonesia is a secular society which means they are very simil;ar in outlook to say australia and america.indonesia is not a muslim country. but isd predominantly muslim(secular there are 20 million christians in indoneia more than the entire population of australia)
                              i have had some of the best sex ever in indonesia but not in bali. bali is a hindu island lol
                              the sex i had was in jakarta brilliant i had 3 somes 2 guys one girl 3 girls one guy and there was dieffinatly no girls playing with remote control
                              on the contary my friend they were fighting for cock and begging to be fucked
                              as i said before it is cultural indonesian girls are told it is normal to like sex thai girls are told good girls dont like sex'
                              i prefer hot sex to havig sex witha model that is dead in bed
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X