• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is rob

where is rob?

Who's Rob?

Comment

I think he means rob69in. I remember him writing about being busy with work this time of the year and not being sure about his next tour. Maybe you should PM him.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he's on another of his fantastic adventures?
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he's on another of his fantastic adventures?
          Well, if you call installing and servicing industrial machinery in deepest Rhineland and the West of Scotland a 'fantastic adventure', yes he is.

.....lb hunting in West of Scotland is way more scary that anything he could do in Sao Paulo though!
          Mister Arse

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 23 2006,06:54) I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he's on another of his fantastic adventures?
            Same same... He is been away for a while...
            I just send him a e-mail..I'll let you know when he answers..
            With him you never know..He may discovered a lost tribe off LBs in the jungles of Brazil.
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

he sms me the other day
              has a hectic work scedule and will be trying to get to the los in november, cheers donnnnnny
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Here is the bit from Rob's e-mail..

Thanks for enquiring after me Billy, i am still out there roaming the globe, just time & illness has effecting my forum contributions. I'll be back as they say!

Regards, Robin.
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Roaming about the globe??? I think he means either Brazil or Thailand right?
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I am back! Not sure for how long tho'

I am off to Bahrain next week so no doubt i will loose contact again for a while!

Still keeping it up for queen & country with a little help from Kamagra this time.

In a holiday inn in Dusseldorf tonight, tested a couple of the privateers in the region, expensive, but as they were Latinas good fun. Even made it to Antwerp, last week, counted about 13 TV & TS, went with one, drilled the hell out of me, but precious little else.

I am touched you guys missed me!!!
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                    X