X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really such a thing as non-top girl?

Help me out here..... but I don't get it.  Why is everybody always putting these girls into top and bottom categories.  From my own experience all you have to do is lay her down on her back, go down on her and then sit on top of her and although you are technically on "top" of her, trust me...   she WILL let you shove her cock inside you.  They are all "tops"  if you know how to do it.....  OR have I just so far been lucky in seducing the non-top girls?  

Not sure I understand your question.

When we say top we are not talking about physical position but rather whether or not your girl will fuck you.

There are many girls either because of hormone use or other reasons that either cannot get hard or would rather not use their extra appendage as the see themselves as girls. So it stands to reason that not all ladyboys will be tops right?

Comment

Hey Oz: Maybe gsr has been bottomed so much (or maybe he has just bottomed once with Nancy) that his rectum is stretched so much that he can "shove" any old limp dick up his ass.

Comment

Oz, that WAS the whole question - IF the girl doesn't go for it she can be convinced otherwise.  OR is it possible that she really is so pumped on on hormones that she cannot get hard anymore?  There are very few people who when you get them horny enough will say "no".
        And no, never ran into Nancy.  Hurts just thinking about it.  

Comment

WHAT was the whole question? There are plenty of people that no matter how horny they get or no matter how much they want to get hard, they cannot. Not to mention being doped up on hormones, plenty of people have medical problems that prevent them from getting hard no matter how much they wish that they could.

You are not very clear on your question.

Comment

Yes, I guess there are people who cannot get hard, but I have never met a ladyboy who could not. And I have no male friends that have ever admitted to it.

So to clarify, here is my question reworded:

For the LB's who can get it up are there really any who will NOT top and who cannot be seduced into doing it?

Comment

I have met a couple who would not top. One was Odet.

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 11 2006,23:09) Yes, I guess there are people who cannot get hard, but I have never met a ladyboy who could not.  And I have no male friends that have ever admitted to it.

So to clarify, here is my question reworded:

For the LB's who can get it up are there really any who will NOT top and who cannot be seduced into doing it?
                Yes...but I guess that only holds if you don't offer them 10,000 baht to do it.

Just face it, for some girls its just not their thing. That said, money talks.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

... don't get it either... Of course money talks in LOS, but that doesn't mean that she's good then in what she's doing and I'd recommend in this particular case someone who is not only willing but experienced in her moves... *ouuuch*!!!

But of course there are many girls who can't get hard, what d'ya think?? After quite a high dosage of estrogenes and sometimes even anti-androgenes (which's the final killer), no one get's hard anymore! The hookers normally try to avoid the anti-androgene, but for some the estrogene alone is enough to kill any erection.... not talking of other stuff some might take which surely makes any erection impossible either....

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 11 2006,15:42) And no, never ran into Nancy.  Hurts just thinking about it.  
                    I talked to nancy on msn earlier

Says shes still home in khon kaen and has been for the last 5 months with her b/f

She says shes not entirely happy

I told her a lot of the guys here were missing her in Pattaya which cheered her up a little
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

So the post about Nancy going to Australia was a hoax. Damn I was imagining her strutting her stuff on Bondi beach.
                      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I love getting fucked.

Comment

Thanks for that!
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                          X