X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %  of active ladyboys

Hi to all ladyboy lovers! Do you know how is the % of ladyboys that like to be active with men??Fot your experience you have found only passive ladyboys or ladyboys that had a strong dick too?
    It's true that they have have serious difficulty for ejaculate and have an hard cock??
    Generally if the client have a normal ,good face/body they like enjoy with him or they are similar to thai girls that like every man(they like make sex with white young guys??)?

What do you mean by 'active?'  

Capable, willing or enthusiastic toppers?

Comment

no silly...what really matters...good in the kitchen

randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

(cla @ Sep. 14 2006,14:37) Generally if the client have a normal ,good face/body they like enjoy with him or they are similar to thai girls that like every man(they like make sex with white young guys??)?

They like make sex with ,who ever pays...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

69%
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 15 2006,01:03) 69%
            The official statistic in my bedroom is 93.4%

... but then it depends on the tip

Comment

and they only like white guys - period
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

White guys I'll need to get some bleaching stuff as soon as I get to LOS, sorta' lighten up this Injun skin of mine. Maybe I'll just hang at the Rajah Hotel instead ??

DANO
                You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

73.4% are active

Also, 89.2% of facts are made up on the spot
                  Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 15 2006,04:28) and they only like white guys - period

They do love chocolateman(ask BB ) and yellowman but over all they LOVE...Benjamin Franklin..
                    Attached Files
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Sep. 15 2006,11:29)
                      (dummy_plug @ Sep. 15 2006,04:28) and they only like white guys - period

They do love chocolateman(ask BB ) and yellowman but over all they LOVE...Benjamin Franklin..
                      ...and he's known in Thai as; "I lub only yu hansum green man" ...it's true...my wallet hears it all the time
                      randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

(69billy @ Sep. 15 2006,23:29) .... over all they LOVE...Benjamin Franklin..

Ah ... that ol' rascal Ben ... always did have a thang for the ladies ... lads ... uh ... ladyboys

Comment

Working...
                        X