X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit To LB's Room. Is it safe ?

During my June trip I paid bar Long Time for a ladyboy who I encountered in a Bar at the end of Soi 1 / 2nd Road in Pattaya.
    She went with me to my hotel and I was well satisfied with the outcome (sucking and fucking did top & bottom) and I paid 1500 baht. She left about 10 am asking me to return to the bar that night. When I did about 12 pm she was there with another LB , introduced as her friend just started work in Pty. She was just my type - femboy dressed slutty in very short dress and high heels. Not wishing to upset the earlier LB I suggested a 3-some at my hotel. They readily agreed but said that they would prefer it if we went to their room in Naklua and made it a ST, for which both would be happy with 1000 each. I didnt think very much, having had quite a few Heinekins and being very horny, and said "OK - Lets Go". We went by baht bus and walked up a Soi to an appartment block and up a few stairs. The rooms were better standard than the average. The result was again highly satisfactory (No description I'm going off the point). Afterwards one of them walked me to the main road from where I took a motorbike back to my hotel at about 3 am.
    Next day I mentioned to my pal what had happened and he castigated me saying that I was asking for trouble. Maybe they would have mugged me or maybe there was some scam or other with drugs or under-age.
    What do you think ? Is going back to their rooms at night risky. I think it could be and I wont repeat the action.

i do it all the time
    never had a problem
    maybe i am lucky
    in love with nat

Comment

I'm with your friend on this one.

You were lucky to have got exactly what you paid for, because ladyboys have a well earned reputation for some pretty bizarre behaviour and once you are outside your comfort zone and in theirs then things can quickly get out of control.

I'm happy that things worked out well for you but I, for one, would not have the balls to accompany two ladyboys that I didn't know that well back to their apartment, half drunk, late at night!

I'm not saying you're daft, but you got bigger balls than me!  

Comment

I've been to a dozen ladyboy's rooms and never had a problem - that said, almost every time I had my 'spider sense' tingling as you will usually find these common denominators with where the bargirls live:

1. Usually pretty far away from Nana in a location that you probably have never been to or never would go.

2. They don't usually live in the best neighborhoods or best apartment units. I.e., you will likely see shady people walking around.

3. Once you get back to their place, some (not all) will usually try to indulge you into drugs of some sort if they think you will be comfortable with the idea.

Like I said before, I've never had a problem, but if you look at all the facts, you're never putting yourself into a winning situation.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

me too never had any probs visiting lb rooms .. i was fucking lost when i visited pim (the freelancer pre-op in front of nana) in suk soi 101, but she was nothing but a darling ...
          if the lb is into yaba she would probably ask you to out of courtesy.

Comment

I'm with Stogie on this one - this is usually a win-win situation for lbs, bad news for the clients!

Comment

why what size are your balls Stogie??

Comment

I've been to ladyboy's rooms but they have all had reached friend status.  Never had a plobrem.  And have never had a trouble in a shorttime room wither.

But alarm bells would go off if new girls didn't want to go to my hotel.  Why not?  I don't want to find out.

Comment

I asked why they didnt want to go to my hotel as one had been previous night. Femboy said that she didnt like to go to hotel - maybe a bit nervous ?. Yes I should have picked that up as danger sign. I suppose soem guys are embarassed taking LB's back but I'm not.
                  On the other hand they were working from a bar. I went a couple of nights later but they werent there - GG said she didnt know when they would be there. Didnt bother again.

Comment

(Soi8dave @ Sep. 08 2006,14:18) I asked why they didnt want to go to my hotel as one had been previous night. Femboy said that she didnt like to go to hotel - maybe a bit nervous ?. Yes I should have picked that up as danger sign. I suppose soem guys are embarassed taking LB's back but I'm not.
                    On the other hand they were working from a bar. I went a couple of nights later but they werent there - GG said she didnt know when they would be there. Didnt bother again.
                    Definitely a warning sign! When they avoid the hotels its usually because
                    1. Don't want to leave thier ID card at the front desk becuae they're planning something
                    2. Have caused trouble in the past and are now on the "list" of people not to allow inside.Trouble usually means anything from robbing a farang to assault

Comment

I'd do it on the basis that you got one of them out of a bar the previous day, so you had a chance of some comeback. Two freelancers who had never been to your hotel would be a little risky .. I'd think twice about that, and not if I'd been drinking. Not everyone is your friend, but not everyone is your enemy either.

Comment

I don't have any problem in principal going back to a Ladyboys room, and have done so without incident many times over the years.

What concerns me is going back there with "TWO" Ladyboys that you don't really know.

I've only ever had one incident in 13 years of fooling around with Ladyboys, and it was in my hotel room with two Ladyboys.

I guess my point is be wary of scenarios/set ups with two Ladyboys, particularly if you don't know them well.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I guess all i can add to the above, having never had a problem, is to say you SHOULD be o.k. as long as your sober, but yea keep an eye on the drinks if you dont know the girl(s). And lets be fair guys i dont think i'm out of order saying incidents of punters having a real bad time are very few and far between considering the action going on nightly around the country. Just how many of us have been on the end of a bad one ??

Comment

Just remember, even if you're going back to a ladyboy's room alone with just you and her its fairly easy for her "friends" to show up. Pretty soon, you could find yourself outnumbered 5 to 1. This happened to me once when all of a sudden, the LB's "roommate", which she neglected to tell me about, came home half-drunk with some friends. It could have turned sour pretty fast but in the end it was all good. Not going to be so lucky every time!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Have been to LB´s room several times without giving it a thought.
                              But then I have only had one and it has always worked out well.
                              Once one warned me against her roommate, who had a reputation for pickpocketing, but I have never felt any danger.

Comment

Working...
                              X