X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does manila have LB bar like bangkok?

is there any bar in manilla dedicated just to lBs?

and otherwise, where are the high end more passable ladyboys in manilla?

Thanks!!!

s there any bar in manilla dedicated just to lBs?
    No
    Mister Arse

Comment

any ladyboys of quality are usually found online. the streets are rough. i found one beauty ib ermita but she overpriced and had a bad attitude

Comment

i have been to some ladyboy bars in bangkok like king castle 3 and in nana plaza but havent seen any ladyboy bars here in manila...

i know one like the tiffany show in thailand but not a bar...its the amazing philippines theatre in manila...they perform everyday ...

streets are not that safe dear...

Comment

There is a mall near the Hyatt in Manila that has a Starbucks. There are ladyboys who hang out at the Starbucks. I cannot remember the name of the mall. Maybe gorgoueslady17 can tell you the name of the mall. I went there with the lovely Nika who introduced me to several of her friends who were hanging out there.

Comment

Greenbelt?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

yes i heard its the starbucks near a cafe havana in greenbelt or greenbelt 3 in makati.....

Comment

Just to clarify, yes the Starbucks in Greenbelt, Makati is one place to look. But I still think on-line is the best. Look in the Yahoo Groups or Pic-Link.

And to correct what flassitor said it is NOT near the Hyatt. The new Hyatt is in Malate (and there is the old Hyatt Regency in Pasay City - not near anything!!), the mall near there is Robinson's (and they do also have a Starbucks) but I have not seen any LB's there myself.

Comment

Working...
                X