Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket or Pattaya ?

Hello fellow's
    i'm just want to know which one have more ladyboys Phuket or Pattaya ?

because my plan for phuket but when i read the forum i get confused.

pattaya. and its only 2.5hr busdrive to bkk ....

Comment

Depends on the time of year and what you are looking for.
      November to April Phuket is great, but the rest of the year it can be rainy and have rough surf with rip tides.

Ladyboy wise I prefer Pattaya, I find the girls in Phuket are mostly interested in getting tips for photos and while there are some tota stunners there, they can also be high maintanence.

If you got the time, spend a few days in Pattaya first, then go to Phuket.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

thanks guy's
        but i heard from friend i just know hem on paltalk that Phuket clean and safe than Pattaya

also Pattaya is not good like Phuket.

thats was his idea

Thanks any way for your help

Comment

phuket/patong is one street with bars. pattaya is a whole city full of bars.

phuket/patong may look cleaner since it's more upscale.

first-timers usually prefer phuket over pattaya too.

but the more time you spend in pattaya, the more you learn to love the place. and for a true whoremonger pattaya wins hands flat down. no contest. phuket/patong is for beginners.

Comment

Pattaya, without doubt, but i have had,... ALOT..., of fun in Phuket.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hopefully this isn't your only criteria for picking a vacation spot. As mentioned before, if you have the time and funds, you should check out both spots, especially if you are a first-time visitor. A few other things to consider:

- While both spots are "touristy", I think you'll find Phuket more so as its more of an international vacation destination, so you'll find more families, Euro/American youth, etc...

- Phuket is far more expensive than Pattaya in regards to just about anything. Food, transportation, hotel - all higher priced than Pattaya when you compare items of similar grade/quality

- If you're flying into BKK, Pattaya is easily reachable by a taxi but to get to Phuket you'll need to fly. Not a dealbreaker, but I know some people don't like to take the extra trouble if they are only going to go for a few days

- In my opinion, I've found more to do in Phuket, or I should say the general area of Phuket and all its neighboring beaches than say in Pattaya.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Yes fellow's its my first flight to Thailand.
                Thats why i try to collect information is far is i can

my flight will be on 26 from Abu Dhabi airline ( Ethad)
                Dep 09:00 - 18:30 in BKK so do you suggest me to stay in Bankok for one night then heading to Pattaya.

Is't rush this time Do i have to make my hotel booking from her ot from there when i arrived.

I really appreciate your replay

Comment

Working...
                X