X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do any of these ladies marry?

I'd love to bring one home. Are they able to marry? Fiance visa?

Are any good girls? Or are they all looking to rip you off? I could give them a nice life here. Are any sincerely looking for a man?

They are not a pet. Where is here? They are not all looking to rip you off and some of them would marry if they could.

Comment

(ohnoriceagain @ Jul. 08 2006,17:00) I'd love to bring one home.  Are they able to marry?  Fiance visa?  

Are any good girls?  Or are they all looking to rip you off?  I could give them a nice life here.  Are any sincerely looking for a man?
      Ex is getting married... she is now committed to one man...

Comment

Yeah...same as Film...right
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(ohnoriceagain @ Jul. 08 2006,17:00) I'd love to bring one home.  Are they able to marry?  Fiance visa?  

Are any good girls?  Or are they all looking to rip you off?  I could give them a nice life here.  Are any sincerely looking for a man?
          Maybe can marry somewhere in Europe,France maybe.Impossible in USA even if they could get visas which is damn near impossible!+they learn western ways quick quick!Pay"em,Enjoy"em,but leave"em there!Some good,some bad!Never been ripped off myself,but i stay away from street hookers&girls w/any sign of bad attitude or temper!Treat "em right&pay&tip fairly!Good luck in LOS pal!!!        

Comment

Is it that ladyboys can't get visas easily, or bargirls in general can't get visas? Probably the wrong thread to ask this, but I'm wondering if a middle-class LB with a decent job and work history would have a shot at getting a tourist visa to the US.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jul. 09 2006,14:21) Is it that ladyboys can't get visas easily, or bargirls in general can't get visas? Probably the wrong thread to ask this, but I'm wondering if a middle-class LB with a decent job and work history would have a shot at getting a tourist visa to the US.
              Without additional family/political connections a tourist visa to the USA would be denied for the candidate you describe.

Normallly a good job history, and family (children) to return to, will insure a USA visa, but things have gotten much tighter these days. 30% of the 12 million illegals in the USA arrived by plane, and overstayed a visa (or I-94). There are a lot of Thai overstays, all came in on a visa/airplane.

Thai citizens, even those who are boys who like like girls (A LB's Thai passport says "Mr.", her ticket/boarding card will say "Mr.", on the manifest her name will be listed as "Mr.", unless she is a "Dr." ), can travel visa-free to ASEAN countries, and RSA. The first trip, to say Malaysia, or Singapore might result in a 7 day stamp. If they behave and leave, then they might get stamped in for 14 days on the next business trip. Some European countries seem easy to bring a LB in to (Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands); a citizen guarantees that they will be supported, and leave when the visa is up. Canada may be a possibility given that same-sex unions are allowed (or will be soon).

Entertainment brokers can arrange travel to other countries, but the girl has to work for 9 - 18 months once there (they take her passport). Sometimes they pay up-front, and the LB uses the money for the operation, then goes off to Taiwan, or wherever, to work off the money.

It would help if the OP mentioned his country of residence.

There are thousands of nice, decent, hard-working LB's in Thailand. It is not clear how happy they would be in a strange, alien land, where it might be cold, and to be away from family and friends with little to do.

Comment

Middle class ones only if they have US Citizen parents and a track record of returning back after tourist visa up. I know one here that runs a Thai video store here in San Diego....gives great head to and very passable.

Other than that, they have to be rich Chinese Thais for the most part. Even student visas near impossible because they have high incidence of overstay on student visas. I am an immigration lawyer, so I have some experience here but the tourist visa system is very random.
                brock landers

Comment

There are thousands of nice, decent, hard-working LB's in Thailand. It is not clear how happy they would be in a strange, alien land, where it might be cold, and to be away from family and friends with little to do.
                  Well said.

Comment

Oh, was just curious that's all. Thanks for the help/info Trocadero and Brock!

Comment

(mdavidsf @ Jul. 09 2006,02:01) Pay"em,Enjoy"em,but leave"em there!Some good,some bad!Never been ripped off myself,but i stay away from street hookers&girls w/any sign of bad attitude or temper!Treat "em right&pay&tip fairly!Good luck in LOS pal!!!
                      Yeah. That's a fair assessment. Agreed. They can be your worst fuckin nightmare or your flowery dream come true.

Comment

I waited two days for a mod to move this thread!

Guess we don't need 'em after all!

All out of topic threads in future will be deleted. I'm tired of doing all the work.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 10 2006,14:51)

I waited two days for a mod to move this thread!

Guess we don't need 'em after all!

All out of topic threads in future will be deleted. I'm tired of doing all the work.
                          Hey Stogie somebody has to visit the shit pits and find new talent to keep monkeyman busy !!!

Moving threads? - not sure I would even now how to do that without bringing the board crashing down LOL.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

I know two Thai post-ops who are in the U.S., one is married to a westerner, one is very happy with a western bf. It happens. Both are also hotties. As for their SO's, I'm not sure about the bf of the latter; at least a couple of her previous bfs were either rich or handsome, or both. For the married one, I think her SO is fairly wealthy, but I'm not entirely sure. He's got other benefits to offer, though.

Anyway, all this BS about Thais not leaving isn't true. It may be true that it is rare or difficult, but definitely not impossible. Let's put it this way - if you're the kind of guy who's pulled off some things that many others consider impossible, then you shouldn't be intimidated by trying to bring over a Thai LB gf. Just make sure that the effort is truly worthwhile.

POL
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Agree with the part about Thais not wanting to leave Thailand. I know a few I went to school with who, despite living in wealth in Thailand, would have no issue remaining in the US if they could (but they can't due to visa problems). Imagine a bar girl who's option of going back home is a stick hut. KFC and farangland start to look mighting tempting...

Comment

Working...
                              X