X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filming Possibilities with a GG and LB

Well I have a fantastic opportunity for when I return to BKK. My GG Girlie is slowly coming around to the suggestion I have for not only sharing a LB but also to capture the moment on film. So I thought (being the tight arsed Brit that I am) could I not only get this filmed by someone that can clearly capture the moment but also get a wod of cash in doing so?.... Last year there was someone looking for volunteers to partner with a LB for $200 per session so as to capture on film. I am sure there is money out there gagging to be spent on a full on 3-sum such as this.... ???

Awaiting your responses... hehehehehe

I'm interested. Is your GF cute? Don't want no fat slappers on the site!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 14 2006,05:59) Is your GF cute? Don't want no fat slappers on the site!
      Hmmm!

I wonder if you allow fat males to view the site and to show themselves in pictures

Comment

I wonder if you allow fat males to view the site and to show themselves in pictures
        Sure, Winston. Everyone is welcome view our site and post pics of themselves if they wish.

Comment

Scooby.....please write to me.....as the content -provider for this website I am very interested in your proposal

thanks, [email protected]

Comment

..i would love to see some Thai GG's reaction to Nancy in Pattaya's 'little secret'! if i do get there b4 the end of the year that's on my 'to see' list for sure. If I'm lucky i won't have to pay big bucks to see it but if i do i will b filming it myself!    

Comment

Yes, there is a market for it. Run with it man!!!!!

I have a movie coming out in about 2 months with just this thing, but it was hard to find a LB who can really deliver and not just do a lame hump.

If you ask me, I want to see this more than anything else. I don't like shooting it because it was not easy, but I sure as hell like to watch it.
              * LadyboyDolls.com
              * Third World Media
              * Black Ops Media

Comment

just leme know when its done ill give it the once over Good Luck mate, some guys have all the fun
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                X