Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

howmuch to pay? and howlong was the session?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howmuch to pay? and howlong was the session?

iam planning my bkk trip and have allready many contacts to some LBs.
    wondering what they expect for ST/LT.

how long is ST/LT?
    ST 2hours LT 5/24hours?

do they also charge how old u are and what u look like?

iam 32 fit guy. send them all my pics got huge response back. but maybe they do it to all guys.

had one barfine in 2005 in cascade. ST 1000 with this LB

3000B for Mint seems way over priced.

what did u pay and how long was the session??

Hi Guys- Hoping you cn give some advice here....

Im am not mean or stingy but have a hard time knowing how much to pay a lady sometimes...

I like to spend a bit of time with a lady and am very horny in the morning....my ideal is to head back to Hotel with Lady round 2am....have some slloooowww fun that night and pick it up again in the morning and maybe spend the next day on the beach with her....(maybe pop up to the room for a lunch time quickie..:-))) so its almost 24 hours - and i dont mind the food and beer and stuff - and sometimes it can run into a few days if we click but how much should I pay- ?

If I did it on a 24 hour basis whats mean ? whats fair and whats good ?....

think i was paying about 2500 baht per 24 hours last year but no idea if that was right or tight...?

Would really appreciate some guidance :-).

P.S. AAssume its the same for lady and lady boy ?

Thanks Brian

Comment

Too old to die young!

Comment

sounds about right for a long time 24 hours.
        i usually pay 1000 short time most superstars from jenny star bar will ask alot more. some web cam girls also like to ask more as there used to falangs talking big money on the video cam. 100 short time and 2500 long time is about right cheers donnnnny
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I think you are in the ball park. Most girls seem to think the LT is over around 10:00am to 2:00pm, depending when you get up. If you are looking for company in the late afternoon or for a tour guide, I tend to give a little tip on top of the LT fee (500 baht). Plus, if your looking for a true 24 stint, and you won't have her back at the bar by 7:00 (given she works at a bar), look to be asked to pay an additional bar fine.

Good luck....

Lotusman

Comment

tuppence ,half penny and a black bullet          

Comment

Hi..suggest666
              LT is 1000bt...But tell GG or LB that if thay are good and stay with you all day you'll tip them...and pay them 1500-1700bt....2500 is what go-go GGs ask for...Asking and geting is two dfrent thing... :coffee:
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys....just what i needed , this forum is really great for practical advice !!..

So let me se....20 nights of pleasure in LOS * 2500 a night is 50.000 Baht..........thats about 500 euros or two lousy nights in Europe.....Yoooo Hoooo....!!!!!!

Comment

About the price, since I have never been there myself so I kept my mouth shut and try to just learn as much as I can. So I can avoid newbie mistakes when I big day comes.
                  However, I was thinking, do we represent the majority of punters here on the site? I meant the long term, repeating ones. We have veterans who have been going there for over decades and I think newbies are heading back real soon. I guess (correct me if I am wrong) our major competitions from Japan probably just go there for curiosity sakes? So we should have certain degree of monopoly power? Among us members, we should advocate paying less, just for the sake of your fellow punters. And if you really fall for the lady, try to take her to the long term relationship. Just don't BUY GFE. am I off base here?

Comment

Yes you are (off base...)

Why should we fuck up our relationships with the girls and haggle over prices just to keep them lower for the cheapskates?

And by the way this daft reasoning doesn't work, anyway! If I insist on only paying 1,500 long time she'll just tell me to get lost or steal my camera, or give me crap sex or take it out on the next poor sap.

Also - the Japs will always get first dibs on the girls everytime. They have more money, are free spending, are easier to manipulate, have tiny dicks, are very polite, aren't at all demanding, don't get drunk or high and are generally more familiar with Thai culture...

Note that Billys prices are for Pattaya (and rural farmsteads) only! 1,000 LT won't fly in Bangkok!

So let me se....20 nights of pleasure in LOS * 2500 a night is 50.000 Baht..........thats about 500 euros or two lousy nights in Europe.....Yoooo Hoooo....!!!!!!
                    If you intend on budgeting 500 Euros for 20 days in Bangkok please don't tell anyone that you've heard of this website! At 1,200 Baht a day you'll be going home alone. That won't even get you past the drinks and bar fine! Good luck.

Comment

Well said Stogie

I hope that was just a typo from Billy 1000 baht LT

Comment

Bangkok - Prices for a day...

2000 - Hotel, food & snacks (The girls are picky where they stay, same as we are!)
                        1000 - Bar fine and 3 drinks (The absolute bare minimum you'll get away with.)
                        2000 - Short time for about 2/3 hours of sex (including bitching/sob stories/watching TV!)

For a basic holiday that fufills some of your needs you'll need about 20,000 Euros NOT 500! The Japs will unload this much in a couple of days!

If yu intend to eat Western style food and get the best girls for great sex and stay somewhere decent then plan on brining 3,000 Euros (or about 7,000 Baht for each day.)

Great hotel - 2,000
                        Bar fine and drinks - 2,000
                        Great girl with long hard sex - 3,000
                        Decent food twice a day - 1,000

Budget holiday for cheapos...

Hotel - 700
                        Beer from 7/11 - 100 (4 cans)
                        Blow job at 4am from a drunk ladyboy who looks like shit - 500 (see a doctor when you get home)
                        Thai street food - 80 (take a mobile toilet with you)

Comment

I spend between 7K-10k baht per day not including hotel. I always say to myself that I will spend less but I just can't imagine going on holiday and having to count every baht I just assess the damage when I get home.

I understand some of us have to budget but if you think you can get away with less than 5000 THB per day including your hotel then don't bother going.

Comment

I typically spend about 7-9k per day in LOS, including my hotel, and I seem to do just fine. I always take girls LT, and usually spend part of the day if not the whole day with them doing something. I do however believe that its possible to go to LOS and spend a lot less and still have a good time. You're not going to be barfining girls everyday (a bunch of times I've called them in the afternoon or met them after closing) or buying a ton of drinks every time you walk into the bar (unless you're a sucker). I do think its possible to get by on 5k a day - its easy enough if you don't mind staying in a midrange hotel like Dynasty, eating fast food, and budgeting wisely for drinks and other activities. Its definately doable but I agree with Ozzie, you won't get the full experience.
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 19 2006,11:20)  Yes you are (off base...)

If you intend on budgeting 500 Euros for 20 days in Bangkok please don't tell anyone that you've heard of this website! At 1,200 Baht a day you'll be going home alone. That won't even get you past the drinks and bar fine! Good luck.
                              Euros? As in European?
                              500 Euros = 24, 453.88 Thai Baht

3000 Euros = 146,712.49 Thai Baht

Comment

Working...
                              X