Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUARANTINE Lifted Sooner Than June 2021?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUARANTINE Lifted Sooner Than June 2021?

A couple days ago I read an article stating Thailand is seriously thinking about lifting the quarantine for visitors by the 3rd quarter of 2021, and apparently that would be around June.
    However, I just watched the video I hopefully linked in this thread, and the person in the video said now Thailand is thinking about implementing vaccine passports by March or April.
    What month do you think this may be implemented? I'm itching to go April or May, but of course I'll wait if I have to.

I really want to be in the middle of a 3 to 5 ladyboy bukkake!!

Which vaccine will they allow? The Chinese vaccine is supposed to suck. Plus nobody knows if any vaccines actually work fully.
    In fact there is no guarantees that the vaccines stop you from carrying or spreading the viruses.
    Thailand keeps coming up with hair brained scheme after hair brained scheme that never seem to come to fruition.

Even though this virus is no where near as serious as they said, everyone still treats it that way.
    Thailand will just kill there tourist industry by being too careful.

Then assuming you can get vaccinated by then and you get an "approved" one.
    I don't expect I could get a vaccination in Canada until Fall 2021 or Winter 2022.
    So unless Thailand is expecting only old and sick tourists, or first responders, vaccine passports won't help them until it doesn't matter anymore.

Getting over the fear of covid will be even harder than conquering covid.
    Thailand will probably stumble and stumble until opening their borders far too late.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You will have to wait and see if they actually go ahead with the vaccine passport idea. They floated the idea of travel bubbles for months, and it did not happen, then they tried the special tourist visa - which was a flop. It cannot be predicted accurately when Thailand will open up again - and if it does it will be limited and specific.

The idea of a vaccine passport app is one that is promoted by IATA, currently the middle eastern airlines Emirates, Qatar AIrways are the strongly backing the idea and putting money into it, and I recall seeing that American Airlines is also interested, but I don't think they have put money towards development.

Thailand is also floating the idea of a "vaccination tourist visa" where people who apply for this will also be vaccinated when they arrive in Thailand - however since they are using the Chinese vaccine, I don't think they will get as many applicants for this as they are thinking. They should have approved the Oxford vaccine which is almost as cheap as the Chinese one, but has more reliable data.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you, I'll be here daydreaming for the time being. Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
          A couple days ago I read an article stating Thailand is seriously thinking about lifting the quarantine for visitors by the 3rd quarter of 2021, and apparently that would be around June.
          However, I just watched the video I hopefully linked in this thread, and the person in the video said now Thailand is thinking about implementing vaccine passports by March or April.
          What month do you think this may be implemented? I'm itching to go April or May, but of course I'll wait if I have to.

I really want to be in the middle of a 3 to 5 ladyboy bukkake!!
          If that happens, Thailand is better prepared for the third wave of Covid-19 with new force.

Comment

Working...
          X