X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latina LB vs Thai LB

I've spent the last couple of years in Latin America where I developed an interest in LBs. I just arrived in BKK to try the Asian version

What's the difference between them? Anyone with experience of both?

From my opinion:

*Latin LBs are
    *Jealous
    *Emotional
    *Totally hedonistic - I've only met a couple who didn't do coke
    *Big, thick cocks

What are the differences?

I have been going to Colombia for the past 5 years and think your comments are pretty much spot on. Being trans in Colombia is not an easy life, especially if your a refuge from Venezuela. The Asian cultures are pretty much accepting of Ladyboys, while Latin America is more a Macho Culture and many are disowned by their families.

Comment

Originally posted by 8i8 View Post
      I have been going to Colombia for the past 5 years and think your comments are pretty much spot on. Being trans in Colombia is not an easy life, especially if your a refuge from Venezuela. The Asian cultures are pretty much accepting of Ladyboys, while Latin America is more a Macho Culture and many are disowned by their families.
      In the Philippines, my girlfriend is accepted by her entire family and is always treated as a woman. In the society at large she uses the woman’s restroom with no problems and again is treated as a woman. You will encounter the occasional hater but not very often.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

In the Philippines, my girlfriend is accepted by her entire family and is always treated as a woman. In the society at large she uses the woman’s restroom with no problems and again is treated as a woman. You will encounter the occasional hater but not very often.
        Everyone in Philippines thinks they are latin cause they got fucked by the Spanish and many last names are spanish.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Horse_Lover View Post
          I've spent the last couple of years in Latin America where I developed an interest in LBs. I just arrived in BKK to try the Asian version

What's the difference between them? Anyone with experience of both?

From my opinion:

*Latin LBs are
          *Jealous
          *Emotional
          *Totally hedonistic - I've only met a couple who didn't do coke
          *Big, thick cocks

What are the differences?
          thank for the info

Comment

Working...
          X