X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Newbie here. looking for tips and advice for my first trip to Pattaya early next year.

Originally posted by riceboi View Post
    Hi all
    Newbie here. looking for tips and advice for my first trip to Pattaya early next year.
    Welcome,
    I find it better to find ladyboys when you get there, rather than arrange something before you arrive. It is very easy to meet ladyboys in Pattaya, so no need to book them in advance. If you book in advance, you may find they aren't that attractive to you in person or they may try to monopolize your time. The worst is to be stuck with a so-so ladyboy while seeing super hot ones you want to bang.

Ladyboy bars are obviously the best place to find ladyboys in Pattaya. Only thing when taking ladyboys from a bar, you are required to pay a bar fine of 500 - 1000 baht per day you stay with them but there is many advantages to meeting them in the bars. In the bars you can choose who you want to sit with and check out their personality and their goods before you agree to take them. You don't have to spend any time looking around for other ladyboys and you are less likely to be robbed or scammed as you know where to find them and they wouldn't want to lose their job. Many girl bars have a ladyboy or two working there also.
    I've always had good luck at Sensations bar on action street.

Generally be careful with ladyboys that try and pick you up on the street, or that you see working on the street. There is often a reason they don't work in a bar and may be on drugs or have some STD. There is a spot on walking street in front of Hot Tuna bar that has some ladyboys working the street but they actually work for the bar and you have to pay barfine.

The beach at night has ladyboys but many are only crossdressers and often on drugs etc. They are very cheap but police do random sweeps of the beach and they will arrest you for trying to pick them up there. Police don't care if you pick up ladyboys at bars. They do care if you pick up street or beach prostitutes.

The other option is to try calling some on Thai Friendly. Most of the ladyboys are on this Thai personals site. Many only work from there but many also work in bars.
    100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! 🔥

Get the 'Line' app on your phone. Most ladyboys use this for contact and chat.

If you want to take a ladyboy out for dinner, they all love the Pattaya beer gardens beside walking street.

Don't be afraid to dump a ladyboy as sometimes they try to stay with you or you don't like they way they are acting. They may put on an act crying and sobbing but don't fall for that. You are the customer, you are always right.

Some hotels charge a guest fee for bringing ladyboys home. So make sure you know the policy of you hotel or accomodation.
    The last number of times I have gone I rented a condo in View Talay 6. It's very central and well situated. Decent size apartments for a good price usually.

Hotels have some advantages as they usually will take or photocopy your dates id card, many phone you to as the ladyboy leaves to ask if everything is ok before they give the id back. This won't happen at a condo, so you need to be more aware of possible problems if you go that route.
    There is a number of hotels reviewed in the hotels section here.

Staying in Jomtien beach is much cheaper than staying at Pattaya beach but it is a 15 -20 minute baht bus ride to get to Pattaya.
    Baht buses are a great very cheap way to travel in Pattaya. They are just pick up trucks with high toppers but they are always around.
    They travel on routes unless you hire them exclusively.

Get a ladyboy to show you around. They can can take you to discos, temples or other fun places. Also translate.
    Ask one to take you to the 'Isaan bar' some night, it's quite the place. (not the one on walking street).

Take lots of pictures and post them on the forum.
    Most bars won't let you take pictures inside, however some will if you tip big or buy a round of drinks.
    Most ladyboys have not problem taking some pics once you are out of the bar. Often they will let you take nudes when back in your room.

Cheers

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X