X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard drive up date

OK this may well be moved,as I wasnt sure were to post this topic,so sorry in advance !
    A friend of mine wants to install a bigger hard drive on My pc,but has to transfer piccys & such from old hard drive,The question is will he find all My web (Ats) browsing & stuff ? Help Me out guys LOL is there anything I can do so that he dosent find out I'm a tranny perv !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

If he has access to the hard drive then he WILL easily find out everything that is on it.

Why don't you ask him to install a new hard drive on your computer IN ADDITYION to the one you already have and sit there with him while he does it. It only takes about 10 minutes.

You could even ask him to re-install the Windows OS on it and make it the primary Hard Drive while your old one takes the place of an "E:" drive simply to store files like movies, pics and music etc...

If you sit with him while he does it then there is no need for him to go searching through your old drive looking for stuff.

Comment

Cheers Stogie but he wants to take it away to do it. NO FECKING WAY ! LOL
      & see you for a cold one as from March the 9th anything you need,like Jaffa cakes etc ?

Comment

jaffa cakes and pork scratchings are the order of the day!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

OK Katoeylover will bring both !

Comment

Not for me- I am stuck in farangland til end of March! They are SB's favourites...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

a simple easy option is to use an external hard drive for extra storage. Just buy one really big drive 500 GB or more and you will have plenty of storage without fear of someone seeing your files on the PC.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey Seamus,
                Any chance of a copy of Viz and a pack of Rolos?(or a curly wurly)
                ...go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on...I'll be ya best mate
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Cheers rxpharm, I wouldnt mind I didnt even ask the fecker for a new hard drive !

Comment

Rolos for Ms Faa for sure,will Try for the viz, havent seen it for a while,but then again havent been looking ! LOL
                    I'll be turning up to Guess Bar like one of those Chinese flower or DVd sellers LOL

Comment

Chedders please... Me and TTChang ripped through the last batch that Road Runner brought over!!!

(Scratchings would be good, too!)

Why do you need a new hard drive? Why not just buy a plug in (USB) hard drive and move all your pics and music to that?

They are very cheap these days.

Comment

Gotta be the way to go Me thinks Stogie,Thanx Guys for the help !

Comment

Rolos for Ms Faa for sure,will Try for the viz, havent seen it for a while,but then again havent been looking ! LOL
                          I'll be turning up to Guess Bar like one of those Chinese flower or DVd sellers LOL
                          Ta la your a star x
                          x

Comment

there anything I can do so that he dosent find out I'm a tranny perv !

Is that the new collective term for your lot..or our lot
                            x

Comment

Unisex, we can all use it ! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X