X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External mobile hard drives...

i have been putting off buying a mobile hard drive for quite some time. i already have 2 ext hard disks..but the problem is when traveling they take up space and you have all the wires to deal with.

these mobile disks look ideal for anybody traveling with laptop or camera etc

anybody have one?

freecom 300gb

buffolo 320gb

western digital passport 320gb

Spend your money on a good casing or a reliable brand. They can run very hot especially over in Thailand.

Wow... I didn't know they made mobile hard drives that big! Amazing...

Comment

no need to get an expensive name brand, in thailand you can get a notebook size hard disk, and a case to put it in. I suggest getting a SATA drive and case. The store you buy from will handle installation if u ask
      Price is dependent on size of hard disk, which runs from 60gb to 200gb
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I have a Seagate FreeAgent 120G I paid 59.95 USD for a few months ago...I also have an old hard drive that I installed in a case I bought for about 30 USD...

The Seagate wins hands down...works on all my laptops...plug and play...it's very small and light...No external power required...I have used it for 3 months in LOS already this year and no problems...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

not too far down the road the flash hard drives will be the standard - no moving parts!

The capacity of the 2.5" hard drives is growing by leaps and bounds so having a pocket size drive of 100+GB is really handy.

Be sure though that the housing is able to keep the drive cool - heat is the enemy of computer components.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The capacity of the 2.5" hard drives is growing by leaps and bounds so...
            True... Hitatchi makes a 500 gigabyte drive. Blimey!

Comment

If you are crossing borders make sure you have it encrypted, especially if going into the USA.

Comment

Working...
              X