Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have confused the results from my subscription VPN and just my ISP without VPN (see my old post) - certainly better results from Bam!

The technical guru!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

here is my results:

i love t-girls

Comment

Couldn´t do....my EDonkey just stay on 1200k .......
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Results with the test VPN

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Results without test VPN

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

rxpharm, that looks really good !!!!!!!!!

You€™ll lose a tad bit going through the VPN due to overhead and packet encapsulation.. but the VPN is passing your speed 100 %  

This proves our VPN is as fast as can be  It'll actually pass a connection up to 50 Mbit

Also when using our VPN, speed test to the Toronto server hosted by Radiant Communications. There are 2 Toronto servers so make sure you're on the Radiant server since it's in our data center.

Comment

(Jerome @ Sep. 21 2008,07:58)
                .. a really good connection will have your download & upload speeds almost equal like this sample, of course your upload speed will generally always be slower..

..now my speed test was done on a Pentium III with a 667mhz processor; why..because my current AMD Athlon 2.23mhz machine died after 6 years of abuse & I dont have the spare cash to replace the motherboard right now, so I thought I would see if I could get one of my old PCs up & running again.  I still have some of my old PCs' I've kept since i first bought them, including my little Emachine with a 233mhz processor & 5gb HD I purchased in '98, it still works by the way..   

...so after a 12 hr weekend of loading my install CDs for Win98 & ME, updating drivers & tweeking the BIOS I was finally up & running, now all I needed to do was get a internet connection.. then thankfully remembering I had ordered a Trendnet USB dongle & wireless router from Comcast  just for an emergency like this, a PC that had no ethernet adapter or available PCI slot to put one in, I was hoping these would work on this PC, if not I would have no available internet connection!  ... thank god I ordered a wireless adapter that supported Win98 & ME, if I hadn't it wouldn't have worked on this PC...  

... now after all the suspense your waiting to see what will a Pent III with a 663mhz processor & COMCAST wireless cable connection do on a speed test today, right?  
                ..ok here are some of the results i got late at nite so there wouldn't be much traffic interferring with my signal.. ready??  
                Attached Files
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Test over 100 Mbit circuit.

Comment

I still 'hate' you!!

The internet at that speed is another planet entirely!

Comment

I think the Uk must still be using coal fired steam engines for the internet.  

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

http://clandestinevpn.com

Comment

3g motorola droid rooted 2.2

http://www.unstableapps.com/buyme.html for the rooting app

Comment

Working...
                              X