X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla Firefox 3

There is a new upgrade for Firefox, seems to be much more user friendly than issue 2.

For those who want to, you can download it here:

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

I've had this a few weeks now and before everybody rushes off and instals it be aware that not all your add-ons will work on FF3

If there's something you absolutely really can't live without then make sure it's available on the new browser.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I downloaded it once. Couldn't get the damm thing to startup. So I said the hell with it. Let them work out the F____in' bugs or whatever...
        Oh, and yes I did check my antivirus firewall to see if something was blocking it. Nothing there. It just wouldn't work. I should have just stayed w/ FF2. I think it had more to do with Microsoft and it's SP3. But, I'll be dammed if I know for sure. I'm not a tech-head.
        It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Ohh .. this one is a Sweetie, faster and more stable then v2 ..
          I like

Comment

(tigerxxx @ Aug. 04 2008,19:44) I think it had more to do with Microsoft and it's SP3.
            I'm now on FF 3.0.1 and it's compatable with XP SP3, so it could be something else or you had an earlier version.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Todd @ Aug. 05 2008,10:18) Ohh .. this one is a Sweetie, faster and more stable then v2 ..
              I like  
              I didnt realise it was the browser, but definitely quicker!!

Comment

FF 3 is good... my issue with V2 seem to be all gone....

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I am half tempted to give it a try, but last time I tried it half my things did not work, and there wa sno plugins available. I don't have a clue what plugins are needed to view what I view and I sure hate to screw up my computer. The last one converted my bookmarks and when I removed Firefox I was stuck with having to fat finger all URLs back in and saving as new bookmark. Yea I screwed up and deleted old book marks and hsoudl have made a copy of them first in Explorer format.

Comment

Does FF 3 require monthly updates like IE?
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

some updates, but not monthly

Comment

Working...
                      X