X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore Button ..

Just wondering if many (any) people make use of the ignore button feature of the forum?

I personally have never used it - even if there are posters who annoy me, I still like to see the rubbish they post.

Also, if anyone wants to share with us who they have on their ignore list, I'm sure we'd alll be very interested to know  
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Wasn't aware of it
    0%
    No honey, no money!!

Tested it on Post-op but it only made his posts disappear!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

the only one i used on was surferboy on the st, paddy's day thread where he wrote a load of absolute bollox and so mr. surferboy is now totally ignored on my computer.
      i love t-girls

Comment

I'm not sure I would ever use the ignore button - car crash postings can be quite funny and hard to look away from! They also give a much better insight into some personalities

Comment

Should have Ignored people in the past, but not in my nature.
          Others should have ignored me instead of winding themsleves up all the fecking time & reading every damn thing I was writing LOL

Had to leave the chat room once due to some German git (who's name I wont mention) slagging off the UK & I'm Irish & it was too much for me to take !
          KL & Naang Faa gave it to him big time & I havent seen him back in the chat room for a while
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I have used once, then turned it back off 2 minutes later! Thought it was better to read what the particular person who was annoying me, had to say
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

and i thought you ignore me seamus, when i rant in the chat-room
              i love t-girls

Comment

I "Unintentionally" used it on RR for a while  
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Voted no then remembered we did one time.. ages ago.. Have even forgotten who for!

Comment

i once had rick or se7ern on ignore for some absoulute tripe he wrote and pmed me with on mint.
                    later he apolagised and all is well
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

No, never did. I guess it serves well the purpose in chats/forums where some particularly nasty guys are pestering girls  
                      But in here...nah..we are all good guys..well, almost  
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

What in the hell is this thread about? All I see are a bunch of blank posts...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Attached Files
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Well, we know it works! Thanks Sev7en!

Comment

Working...
                            X