Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies for the blank posts. My initial post was bemoaning the fact that my avatar (my own upload) would not display. Of course I noticed the text was missing on a New Topic post that originated from as well. Tried to reply to my original post and it displayed text one time. Tried to edit it and it displayed nothing again.... me, I'm at a loss.

(jukkagy @ Sep. 11 2008,12:57)  me, I'm at a loss.
    Aren't we all.....

What are you trying to say...You can't upload a pic or you don't know how to upload a pic...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I know how to upload avatars and how to post... not a problem there, but the image does not display. Only thing I can figure is that I registered about 4 years ago under the same user name and basically haven't been back since. I registered again with the same username, new password. The system let me. Might be throwing a spanner in the works so to speak. I found a very old post of mine... 4 years back. Didn't realize that this was in fact the same forum. Oh well. This message will post I am sure. If I try to edit it, it will come up blank. I am sure of that. If I start a new topic, that message will come up blank as well. The only solution might be to create a new account.

Thanks for your help at any rate!

jukkagy

Comment

just look how my own avatar works or not....
        xxx

Comment

...look again...
          xxx

Comment

Very nice avatar mate
            i love t-girls

Comment

I have had the same problem as Jukkagy - I tried to upload an avatar, but it doesn't appear to have worked. I took the last option and uploaded an image from my hardrive but it doesn't appear to have worked. Can anyone help please?

Comment

Once you have uploaded the avatar into the database you then have to select it...

Your avatar will be renamed to... uploaded_myavatar.jpg or something similar!

Comment

Thanks Stogie. As you can see, it worked!

Comment

Yep... this old forum software creaks a bit, but still rolls on!

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 05 2008,00:42) Once you have uploaded the avatar into the database you then have to select  it...

Your avatar will be renamed to... uploaded_myavatar.jpg or something similar!
                      "Interesting find SB "
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

No honey, no money!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X