Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to post old photos

Would some one please help me.

I have a bunch of photos taken before I ventured into the digital world. I would love the opportunity to share a few pics from pre 2004 (as I said I am a technical giant)

Thanks

Do you mean photos that need to be 'scanned?'

Comment

There is two ways around this. If you have a digital camera you can take a photo of your photo. To post here that would be good enough. Otherwise you will need a scanner to put them into digital form.

Comment

many printers in the 100 bucks range will also function as a scanner
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

thanks for the tips

Comment

(Rollo Tomasi @ Sep. 14 2008,08:28) Do you mean photos that need to be 'scanned?'
            I guess so

Comment

There are dedicated photo/slide scanners available.
              Instead of having an A4 paper size bed they have a much smaller one so the resolution is higher.

I think Canon is one of the companies that make them.

Otherwise you may be able to go to a decent photographic shop and get them scanned  -  but that could cost serious money.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

And if they are about naked LBs..he will also get some sights from the shop attendants
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Nikon & Minolta also made photo/negative scanners. They occasionally come up on the second hand markets. Some photo clubs have units that can be hired.

Comment

(Looker @ Sep. 14 2008,06:03)
                    And if they are about naked LBs..he will also get some sights from the shop attendants
                    unless he lives in BKK and visits a shop in lower suk
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

for the forum if you have a digital camera, it is pretty easy just to take a pic of the pic, as torurot says. just need to be careful when doing this, as in alot of cases you might need flash, this will lead to a problem as the flash will show on the pic. so when doing it by this method try and take the pictures of pictures outside on a table and frame them carefully c
                      cheers donnnnnny the flash
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

thanks - appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
                        X