First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum text

Hi,

What happened here?

I can't use the forums any longer as I can't read the text because it's too bloody small, as the forum isn't compliant to Web Accessibility Standards I'm struggling here.

Don't tell me to get glasses just increase the font size back to what it was...

...please.

p.s. I was going to whine about the font, but I can live with that if it's at a readable size.
    I've made kathylc  

fine for me...
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

hmmm, it might be something to do with my pc settings after an upgrade a couple of days ago.

Strange that all other sites are the same as before but not here...
      I've made kathylc  

Comment

Nothing changed My end Monkey
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Your mouse driver maybe controlling the font size... It's happened to me before!

Try the mouse settings...

Comment

Thanks guys, that means it is me then.

I'll try and find out what I've forgotten to do (bet it's something really simple and obvious)
            I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Sep. 22 2008,23:26) hmmm, it might be something to do with my pc settings after an upgrade a couple of days ago.

Strange that all other sites are the same as before but not here...
              If you print is it still normal size or did that get smaller too?
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I've found the problem and solved it.

It was IE7, somehow the default font had been changed to something small and ugly.
                The reason it was only noticeable here is that LBF doesn't specify fonts or sizes for most of the page.

It's my own fault really, I knew some things would be wrong as I 'cheated' a little on my upgrade.
                In fact when I think about it it's not so much of an upgrade but more of a re-build...

Tech bits (for Bam and people who understand what I'm on about ) :

New = Phenom 9550, Asus M3N-H/HDMI mobo, 580W PSU, XFX GeForce 8800GTX, 2 x PC6400 1Gb

Old = Athlon XP/2600+, DFI NFII Ultra Infinity mobo, 400W PSU, ATi X1550, 3 x PC2600 512Mb

Only things to stay were X-Fi sound card and SATA HDD....

I was expecting to have to do a clean install but when I switched it on it ran fine! (well, just about)

Had to uninstall drivers of course and install new ones but it looks like I got away with it for now.

It's been the equivalent of going from dial-up to broadband.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                X