X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telephone call to Pattaya Cell

Hey guys I got to call my new girlfriend Am from Stringfellows and I cant figute out how to call her on her cell from US. I did it once and now I cant do it anymore. I know these ladyboys change cells or dont pay their bills frquently but maybe I am doing something wrong. Any advice how to make the call?
    reflections

+66 (leave out the "0" and add the number...
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Good to see you back
      BETO

Comment

Buy her the new IPhone as it works great for international calls and the reception is crystal clear!!!

Comment

be sure to dial with your left-hand only (their phone system is different from ours)
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

She will appreciate Western Union more than a phone call. At least with WU you might have a chance at her remembering your name!

On the serious side though please respect the time difference and call around 4pm. I really hate to bar fine a lb and then to listen to her tell her boyfriend him how much she loves and misses him while I am taking her from behind...it ruins the mood for me.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 01 2008,15:36) +66 (leave out the "0" and add the number...
                                                                                      x
              Or you can dial 011 instead of the +

But probably as Nang says you're not dropping the 0.

Comment

thanks guys
                great to be back
                reflections

Comment

ok so it would be 01166868...(then the rest of the number correct??)
                  reflections

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Oct. 02 2008,17:19) be sure to dial with your left-hand only (their phone system is different from ours)
                    True Bigmick , a lot of guys forget that and then get the wrong number when they dial , strangely they all seem to get connected to what appears to be like a sort of call center , staffed by ladyboys but with effeminate Thai men in the background who appear to constantly giggle and disrupt your call especially when the words farang or money are mentioned .
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 02 2008,05:59) ok so it would be 01166868...(then the rest of the number correct??)
                      Correctomundo!

Comment

Whenever my calls to my prossies in the US get mishandled I hear a saxophone in the background when the gals are talking!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X