X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cancel my profile?

I would like to cancel the membership, how can i do that?
    Thanks again
    M.

Membership to what?

Comment

life
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Ah... well, then Pattaya apartment buildings are popular!

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 20 2008,12:47) Ah... well, then Pattaya apartment buildings are popular!
          yes its now accepted that the free fall from just the 4th floor with just one or two beers inside yourself is enough to end the misery.but of course research into ending the misery of life goes on in hotels all over pattaya, as we speak now. stories of farang demise regularly arise in local press tho usually the farang is unavailable for comment himself on how the experiment went.
          robbo

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 20 2008,12:47) Ah... well, then Pattaya apartment buildings are popular!
            IsnĀ“t that the ultimate classiest way to go?

A bloody mess on the sidewalks of SinCity!
            Imagine the legacy and obituary.This must be the way anyone wants to be remembered.

Parents wouldve been proud!
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

balls deep in a post-op is the way to go, I reckon
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

"...he passed out while engaged in passive sexual intercourse with Mr. XYZ, a ladyboy well known in Pattaya for the abnormal size of his penis. The body's anus had to be sewn shut. Bystanders reported that the late Mr. ABC had an enigmatic smile on his face."

Comment

Working...
                X