Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile IP

Hi Guys..
    I got my self a phon with WindowM 6(Samsung Omniya)..I been trying to get in to the form but its saying that my IP is blocked ..Any idea..How i can get round this..
    Thnx
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Who is your providor? DTAC,, etc... or are you getting wireless?

I have an Asus mobile with the same OS and the forum works OK on DTAC or my home WiFi...

Comment

I'm with Vodafone..in UK...They are using Opera Mobile..But I try to log in using Google..and MSN..no go...

Comment

Didn't want to start another thread to ask this. Does this forum (i.e. ikonboard) have a mobile-friendly site? Like some other sites that have a WAP version? This would be helpful when viewing on a small mobile screen.

Comment

Sorry, we don't. The forum could be viewed better if it wasn't for the string of links across the top, but as it is the navigation is cumbersome.

In the future we'll upgrade to a package that is more 'mobile friendly' but we are a ways off from that happening...

Stogie

Comment

I just tried it in Opera browser on the phone, and it is much better and faster on the Opera browser rather than the browser that comes with my phone.  It's not really too bad, although I can't quite figure out why the pictures people post don't appear, all it says is "attached image".  When I view with my laptop it is no problem, so it's not my account, it must be something Opera is doing. Weird thing is that the links and emoticons appear OK, just no pictures that people post, so it is not suppressing all graphics.

Comment

Same same here....

Comment

Working...
              X