X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATS, er, I mean TLFs on iPhone...

Pics embedded in posts don't load properly on my iPhone browser. They load but are thumbnail size. Anyone know if this is a.setting I need to change in safari or how I can fix this?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

There are no 'posts' on ATS. Are you talking about this forum?

Comment

Oops...I meant this forum! Sorry, it was late and I was at the airport! It should read 'TLBF on iPhone'. Not sure if any other users encountered this, but pics in posts show up as thumbnail size. However, pics from other websites appear to load just fine. I wasn't sure if it is an issue with how images load from the bulletin-board software or Safari (iPhone browser).
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

i get the same ! it does pee me off but makes me get home and log on so i can see

stevie

Comment

I'l have a look in to this... Maybe Snick can offer some ideas as he's a 'user!'

I suspect that the code that automatically resizes the images to fit the screen is faulty. It never has been consistent.

Sorry for the inconvenience but we'll have a look and see what we can do.

Comment

I brought this up a while ago and even posted a fix

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....iew=new

Comment

Working...
            X