X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert AVI files

Anyone know the easiest way to convert all my movies saved on my laptop from AVI files to a format that will play on the windows media centre through my X-box.

Thanks
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Download the plugin...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US....pod.htm

Comment

Don't know about BP's link I use ConvertXtoDVD (just do a google search) been usng it for about 3/4 years now never had a problem.
      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Thanks Guys

I had a look at that Xbox link. Its a microsoft website so it would go against tradition if it was anyway helpful at all.

All I need if some converting software, to convert AVI to WMV. All the ones I have tried have the watermarks in the middle of the video cause they are free trials.

I will keep looking.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

anyDVDconverter has xbox as an option....its all over piratebay;-)

Comment

Working...
          X