Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help resizing pictures

Dear All,

I have try in vained this whole afternoon in uploading some photos of Nicky taken last nite.

If I can not upload them before tommorrow, I shall then delete them, as I don't. want wiffy saw some pictures in my NB specially with the photos of a LB.

In case anyone of you knopw how to do it, please advise. My version is windows vista.

Cheers,

MD
    machodik

Hey, why not ask Paccie? I am sure he has some advice for you.....
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/
      Attached Files
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phototoysclone/

Even better free program...
        Attached Files
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Or email them all to me at [email protected] and I'll resize and post them for you.
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I think that the simplest way is to use MS Paint, which is part of the Vista and other MS Operating Systems (XP, etc.).

Look for Paint under Accessories.

Open Paint.

Open the picture file.

Go to the menu at the top.

Click on IMAGE

You will see a drop down menu with Resize / Skew

Click on this Resize / Skew button

When the menu opens, you will see Horizontal and Vertical

To reduce the size change the % -- say 50% for BOTH horizontal and vertical

Then OK

You will see a re-size of your picture.

Use SAVE AS to save the reduced size picture. Rename it -- e.g., Nicky A.jpg

That way you will be able to retain your original photo, so your wife can enjoy it, too!!

Comment

(machodik @ Nov. 15 2009,14:55) Dear All,

I have try in vained this whole afternoon in uploading some photos of Nicky taken last nite.

If I can not upload them before tommorrow, I shall then delete them, as I don't. want wiffy saw some pictures in my NB specially with the photos of  a LB.

In case anyone of you knopw how to do it, please advise. My version is windows vista.

Cheers,

MD
              Well done! Looking forward to the pics so I hope you will master the resizing technigue.

And as you were so keen on finding out from us how much we paid for her services may we ask if you would be willing to share that infromation with all of us.

Cheers,
              MB
              Lost in Space!

Comment

(machodik @ Nov. 15 2009,14:55) Dear All,

If I can not upload them before tommorrow, I shall then delete them, as I don't. want wiffy saw some pictures in my NB specially with the photos of  a LB.

Cheers,

MD
                http://www.resize2mail.com/

For free resizing of photo's
                "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

i use Fastone http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

It's a free/shareware simple image management program which will also resize images and do a few other things besides.

Comment

Working...
                  X