X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronics components dictionary?

Does anyone know of a Free Online Dictionary for Electronic Componets referance manual ?

God knows what happened to mine. I spent a pretty penny on a cross referance manual to look up values of componets. I can not find it any where.

My manual was 4 years out of date and I still paid $65. for it.
    I did a google search and clicked on some links but I am not satified with the Manuals Depth.

For example I need to know the value of the transistor ; 255 H 882p
    The Base, Emitter & Collector I can figure out on my own but at what voltage opens the gate and its out-put values.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

http://www.nteinc.com/

Whats the number of the transistor?
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

sounds like it's this guy... 255

http://www.nteinc.com/specs/200to299/pdf/nte255.pdf

The 882 is a date code... 8th week of 1982

an old TV you're fixing?

Comment

(BAM @ Apr. 04 2010,14:08) sounds like it's this guy... 255

http://www.nteinc.com/specs/200to299/pdf/nte255.pdf

The 882 is a date code... 8th week of 1982

an old TV you're fixing?
        No, a security system. The transistors are to turn on a video camera when a motion sensor or contact is broken & sound a bell. I do not know the voltage required for these transistors. The relay that sounds the alarm can be traced back to one of these transistors and the relay is 24volts. The only thing in between the relay and the transistor is a 100,000 ohm 4watt resistor.
        Attached Files

Comment

The transistor will be a switch and depending on if it's a NPN or an PNP you can replace it with a 2N3904 or a 2N3906

Comment

(BAM @ Apr. 04 2010,16:34) The transistor will be a switch and depending on if it's a NPN or an PNP you can replace it with a 2N3904 or a 2N3906
            I figured as much, but when I use the multiplier band on the resistor going into the transistor the math comes out as 370 volts. Most of these transistor types can't handle more than 300volt.

Maybe I need to check my glass's I must be going color blind with age.
            I have just about every kind of transistor known to man on my work bench however they are no good if you cant do the Mathmatics to come up with a substitue.

I miss my componets dictionary.

Hey if anyone out there has a componets dictionary they want to give me
            I'll spend long time with you, me sooo honeeey' for dictionary, sucky,sucky,boom,boom.

Thanks for your respons BAM, I think its my interpilation of the banding along with my math thats throwing me off.

It takes 24volts to trip the bell/alarm and 12v for the camera.

Comment

Working...
            X