Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably wait for the 5. I still have another year on my 3gs plan w True
    but if they offered an upgrade...
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 20 2010,01:24) You don't have gps or translate on your phone JD?
      My phone here in the states cost 40 bucks; it's from Virgin, it's pretty lame and I pay-as-you-go for another 20 or 30 a month.

I live in the country and so even when I *DO* use it I have to step outside my house just to talk or hear someone; yes, the service is THAT bad.  At&T is no better, so there is no way I am paying big coin for a phone from Apple which I can't use unless I step outside or go for a short drive.  Verizon is no better so even if the google phone is better {and seriously I would choose anything from them over Apple} they aren't hooking me in until someone figures out HOW TO GET BETTER FUCKING COVERAGE IN THIS LAME COUNTRY!!!

I have a PC phone which a friend set me up with for free, so when I really do need to make a call I just use that; I can read and print directions from google maps or mapquest if I really need to get somewhere I haven't been already {you know, the way we did it 2 or 3 years ago?}.

Easier when in Thailand; I live on a small island with only 5 roads so no need for GPS and my Thai and Euro-friends all speak excellent english; I don't need a camera, music, video camera, movie viewer, kitchen sink,  or any other gadgets on my phone, I have all of those things separately anyway;  I only want to speak with a handful of people on any given day and they all use Gmail so no need to chat or do ''texting'', I just don't see the need to waste the time when it can be covered in a quick e-mail.

In a perfect world, and frankly not too far off,  I will spend less than 1 hour per day on a PC and phone for the rest of my days; it's coming and I welcome it  

Yes, I am a luddite and a hermit; and I love it    
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I dropped my Iphone yesterday in the kitchen, with its lovely tiled floor. End result was a smashed screen on a 600euro phone
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

whore, take to your nearest Apple store, they will replace screen.
          may cost you 100‚¬
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I'll have a look into that. Not sure if there is any Apple stores near me. I think the nearest is Belfast.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

you buy online and the tools to do it.
              just google it. or claim off home insurance and get the new iphone 4

sw„¢

Comment

to give a idea
                http://www.iphonerepairsltd.co.uk/?page_id=192

Comment

Hold off on the Iphone 4 - there may be a recall on it. Problems have been reported that it sometimes drops calls/data transfers (ie web browsing). Apparently this is due to "holding the phone wrong" as per an Apple spokesman. The antenna has been built into the edges of the phone so if it is held a certain way, the signal is reduced to the point of dropping the call.

Newer is not necessarily better! Wait til the bugs are fixed before picking it up.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes the recommended "solution" is to only use it in your right hand. Bit hard if your deaf in that ear.

Comment

Here's a Youtube video spoof on the Iphone 4.

http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

For those of you who hate AT&T, it was just announced that Verizon will offer the iPhone 4 in January
                        ( of course by January, you might want to wait till June for iPhone 5 )
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jun. 30 2010,11:14) Here's a Youtube video spoof on the Iphone 4.
                          That is one of the best piss-takes ever...        

While Bumpa will love it, it might be best we don't let Deepthroat see it...        

"It even has an App that builds its own island then turns itself into a jet airplane & flies you there"      

Who writes this shit?        
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 30 2010,11:54)
                            (rxpharm @ Jun. 30 2010,11:14) Here's a Youtube video spoof on the Iphone 4.
                            That is one of the best piss-takes ever...        

While Bumpa will love it, it might be best we don't let Deepthroat see it...        

"It even has an App that builds its own island then turns itself into a jet airplane & flies you there"      

Who writes this shit?        
                            All you heretics will someday get your comeuppance.

Not sure if you've seen the latest press release, but the new iPhone 4 enables users to fly, cure cancer, read minds, massage your gums, brew the perfect cup of tea, travel through time, and prod cattle. The only thing it CAN'T do is send or receive voice communications, but who has time for that anyway?

I'm going to continue with my 3G phone until Verizon gets the new iPhone, then get out of my current contract and get a new iPhone with Verizon. I HATE HATE HATE ATT.
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Torurot @ Jun. 28 2010,16:46) Yes the recommended "solution" is to only use it in your right hand.  Bit hard if your deaf in that ear.  
                              Actually, the recommended solution is to put it into a plastic case. I don't know of any iPhone user that doesn't already use one with their phone anyway.

If you must carry the phone "naked and unprotected":

1. Don't drop it on your tiled kitchen floor, and
                              2. Don't hold it by the sides

If that's too complex for you (not dropping it; not holding it by the sides) then just put it in a protective case.

Perhaps some folks are not be bright enough to be entrusted with personal communications devices.
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

God you are biased- face it - they've gone and fucked up a perfectly good phone!!

Just accept it - your apple shares will be fine!!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X