X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 starter edition user privileges

I use W7SE on my netbook and wanted to mess around inside the windows/system32 folder.

The system won't let me rename a file, says I need permission form "TrustedInstaller"

The system also refuses my modifications of access privileges to this folder, although, I am the system admin.

I take a system saying "no" to the system admin as a personal insult, and would like to know how to get a real admin account on W7SE.

Did you see if its configurable in godmode sections first?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Right click the document/folder you want to edit and select 'Edit with Administrator permissions ... blah de blah!'

This has worked for me on some computers with similar problems.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Oct. 12 2010,20:50) Right click the document/folder you want to edit and select 'Edit with Administrator permissions ... blah de blah!'

This has worked for me on some computers with similar problems.
        no such option...

godmode? are we playing Doom or what :-)

Comment

I'll pm you how to do it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
          X