X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with a Sony DSC F828

My big camera is a Sony DSC F828, its about 6 years old now. I aminly use the fuji A850 for happy snaps as its easier to carry around and far less likely to get damaged. To be honest i get almost the same quality pics theway technology has moved on.

I'm having probs with the beast at the moment though- as you can see from the CF card pics. i reckon its an internal thing as opposed to the card open to suggestions though.
    Attached Files
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

These are from the memory stick- same issue. I think the pics look groovy in their own way but obviously something is wrong. Battery is the original as well but still seems to charge up OK.
    Attached Files

Comment

see if there is an option to reset to camera default, but my guess is the camera is broken. Looks like your camera lost the ability to record the color yellow !
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks for that- looks like its a trip to the Sony service centre in Phuket town

Comment

I think it's    and it's just come out of the closet.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

VMT RR- it looks like I do have a gay camera- either that or it's just showing respect to the King!

Comment

Working...
            X