X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for new smilies

You admins are probably going to hate me for creating extra work but I think this makes a better US Smiley

And here are some others for our other bm's..

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

french and thai ones?

Comment

Would you prefer this?

But here you go for french: (I thought you would like the swiss one)

And for Thai its hard to find a right sized one.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

The following eight smilies have been added to the database and on the left of each one is the code you will need to get them to work.

I've made it easy to remember... it's the first two letters of the country enveloped by the ':' sign.

So for example the following code...

CODE[/quote]
        :ge:[/quote]

...gets you the German flag! Simples!
        Attached Files
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Where's the St. Piran's flag?    

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Happy now?  

And 'smiley' size, too!
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I have a request for a smilie - a big "sigh" smilie for those occasions when words can't adequately express the futility of what is being proposed.

I think you know what I mean...
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

How about this one?
                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

That fits a few of those moments I described but sometimes I would like something a bit less blunt. Something more reflective, more poignant, more...   more...    "oh dear god, what is he thinking?"

Perhaps I am being too fussy & I should stick to....            with a touch of....    

But they just don't capture it unfortunately. Has anyone seen what I am on about?

Comment

Maybe or or

Comment

Not bad. Thanks Jake.

Now if we can just find one that captures exasperation, a little face that lets out a big sigh. That would be so handy...

Comment

or

Oh wait this face palm is perfect as a sigh!

Comment

Are you getting all these Bumpa? There are some nice smilies there, that last one is real good. Well done Jake.

Comment

Comment

I got a few funny ones on my own forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X