First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i cannot...

I was with the impresion that all the vip members could watch freely the
    movies at the ladyboyFlix.com.
    That is still the offer for joining the vip forum...or maybe i am mistaken.
    So i hope that somebody could let me know what is going on,because if i am right about that then i must tell you that i cannot get into that side using my password for the ladyboy forum.

Send a PM to Bumpa Stikka. You have to be set up by him to access the videos.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

rX ,thanks,you are always the first and the best to come when i needed help.

Comment

I thought it was just to lb jizz
        come on Bumpa if we do get flix aswell please send us sign in info & password please

SW„¢
        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

same videos on both channels, except the video channel (I am not sure if this is the same as lb flix), is streaming. LB Jizz, you select the video you want to watch, and then it plays. With the video channel it streams, and you can select from the previews on the left.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think it's the movies at LBJizz we can see (and very good they are )  BS recently sorted out my 'absent from LOS' activities  
            TT

Comment

Everyone has been fixed up!

Yes - annual members of the forum get FREE unlimited access to BOTH www.ladyboyflix.com AND www.lbjizz.com

Sorry for the delay in replying chaps... I had a long long sleep after a busy day yesterday!

Marko
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 22 2011,10:32) Everyone has been fixed up!  

Yes - annual members of the forum get FREE unlimited access to BOTH www.ladyboyflix.com AND www.lbjizz.com

Sorry for the delay in replying chaps... I had a long long sleep after a busy day yesterday!

Marko
                both not working, do I not get them as a VIP anymore??

Comment

The owner of LadyboyFlix has withdrawn our partnership to offer free memberships to forum users.

The all video site has been superceded by a much better one...

A Shemale Tube!
                  I'm really Sexist...

Comment

(Sid the sexist @ Aug. 24 2011,11:44) The owner of LadyboyFlix has withdrawn our partnership to offer free memberships to forum users.

The all video site has been superceded by a much better one...

A Shemale Tube!  
                    thanx for the info, and do you have a link to that not a girl vid??

thax

Comment

Working...
                    X