X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy S II

Arrived today ... best Phone ever ... all bugs i had with the 1st edition gone

Azza

A worthy trip report

That is a sweet fone!  
    Attached Files
    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

How to... re-energise your Android smartphone's OS
      http://www.reghardware.com/2011....rtphone
      Customise your phone with CynanogenMod
      By Alun Taylor €¢ 29th August 2011 08:00 GMT

Comment

Damn 12 months later and i just purchased the Galaxy S III.

Best phone yet by Samsung. very very impressed with this one.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I still dont own my own cell phone. I only use the one the company gave me. Maybe I am cheap ??
          TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 01 2012,13:16) I still dont own my own cell phone. I only use the one the company gave me. Maybe I am cheap ??  
            If you have no use for on the go personal email and net access... why bother?

For me i need to access personal email and daytime finance information so these toys are amazing and really cost effective.

Plus i get to surf ladyboy forums anytime i want

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Do you have it on contract or unlocked... I "played" with one the other day and if I had a use for all it's clever features it would be at the top of the list. better/more useful than a "netbook"?? Does the advertised eye/sleep function really work??

Comment

Purchased it outright unlocked. All functions work of course.

Until the HTC 1 X was released i thought Galaxy S II was about the best smart phone around.

I think that the Galaxy S III is on par with the HTC, maybe a little more polished,; they are by far the best two smart phones in the market.

Why anyone would be purchasing an Apple phone right now is beyond me. They are so far behind the curve its a joke.

It will be interesting to see what the iphone 5 will bring.

As for the question of a netbook vs the current smart phones - all depends what you use a netbook for

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Azza, wots the craic with the Sony Experia ?
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Pity Apple "patents" in the US are stopping Samsung phones getting in

Comment

(Torurot @ Jul. 04 2012,18:17) Pity Apple "patents" in the US are stopping Samsung phones getting in  
                      Indeed. They are using pathetic dubious patents to stifle competition.

Apple should be held accountable for their nonsense.

They know Samsung has a better product & instead choose court action over innovation.

Why ban the galaxy 10? Ipad 3 is a better product and will always outsell the tabs.

Imho hype on tablets is just that. They are handy but no replacement for a real pc or laptop.

I own galaxy 7 & 10 and spend 95% of my time on the pc.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(seamus @ Jul. 03 2012,23:12) Azza, wots the craic with the Sony Experia ?
                        Used to own a s/e a long while back. Good phone.
                        Haven't played with the newer ones but I remember reading some good reviews.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

azza, dont mess or give ideaas that mess with my Apple stock. I need the $$ to retire at 55.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

American court protecting an American company??

False U.S. patents cost the U.S. economy around 50 billion a year. The winners as always are lawyers, the losers "we the people"

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 05 2012,10:29) azza, dont mess or give ideaas that mess with my Apple stock. I need the $$ to retire at 55.  
                              Can't fault your apple investment. BUT IF YOU REALLY THINK THERE IS VALUE BEYOND THE CURRENT PRICES... BEST OF LUCK.

Unless iphone 5 is something special I truly believe apple has peaked.

I base this on the fact that android 4+ has finally matured and is very good product. Gone are the headaches of android 2.

Superior phone product and an on par operating system equals trouble for apple sometime down the track.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X