X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewing pictures

How do i go about viewing pictures on this site? Account is currently restricted.

edit - may just be members section
    Last edited by 93azser93; 01-22-2015, 12:40 AM.

You are right there was a problem with new member seeing pictures in the members picture post forum. It is now fixed.

The trusted members forums is still protected until you have been a member a little longer and have a few posts.

Welcome on board!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi 93azser93,

Welcome to the forum ... do you like the avatar I gave you? I think it's grumpy Cat having a bath.

It's my Cats birthday today... he's turning 4. He's trying to quit smoking and is down to one pack a day now!
      img_9849_std.jpg

Comment

same problem...

Hi. I am new here but it is impossible to see The images attacched to posts may i am doing something wrong?

I can see The cat of BAM here for example, but no photos of user 69billy in his travel attacched to his posts :/

P.s. what a beautiful cat!
        Last edited by centr4; 01-22-2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Cheers for the replies I'm able to view pictures in the members section now.

SAnd it's one mighty fine looking cat Bam

Comment

Nothing changes for me :'(
            No images :'( i am using Android

Comment

Try logging out and then viewing on your laptop/desktop computer. Using a smartphone or tablet might be some compatibility problems.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by centr4 View Post
                Nothing changes for me :'(
                No images :'( i am using Android
                You now have the highest permissions on the forums so nothing is blocked.
                When you say you cannot see attachments, what happens when you click on the spot where the picture should be?
                If it is a forum problem then it will say you do not have permission to access it.
                Otherwise it is a problem with your device, nothing is blocked for you on the forum now.

If you are using Android, the default web browser on there is garbage.
                Please download Chrome or Firefox browser for your Android and use that.
                Please try it on another computer too and you should see it working.

thanks
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thank you for your answer.
                  I ha ve logged in and out different times.
                  I ha ve tried with The default browser of my mobile, chrome, and firefox . The result is The same:
                  I see at The end of The posts a paperclip follewed by The sign "attacched images". It is not a link, but a normal text.
                  I cannot attach image by myself to this post (it seems there is no command for doing it).
                  At The start, with all The 3 browsers, i was asked to install an app "tapatalk" form accessing better The forum via mobile. I ha ve done but i don't find this forum using that app... If you'll send me in pvt tour email address, i'll send you The screengrab of my mobile, so you can see what i see :/

Comment

Thank you for your answer.
                    I ha ve logged in and out different times.
                    I ha ve tried with The default browser of my mobile, chrome, and firefox . The result is The same:
                    I see at The end of The posts a paperclip follewed by The sign "attacched images". It is not a link, but a normal text.
                    I cannot attach image by myself to this post (it seems there is no command for doing it).
                    At The start, with all The 3 browsers, i was asked to install an app "tapatalk" form accessing better The forum via mobile. I ha ve done but i don't find this forum using that app... If you'll send me in pvt tour email address, i'll send you The screengrab of my mobile, so you can see what i see :/
                    Have you tried any other computer or device to see that it is not the forum?
                    I have every kind of device except an Android one and I cannot find any problem, iphone, blackberry, windows.
                    Before I had a Galaxy note 3 and it worked perfectly fine with all browsers, I just hated the phone and got rid of it.
                    What type of phone is this? There is so many Androids in many different implementations.

Tapatalk is installed however someone hacked Tapatalk website and deleted our account.
                    I haven't recreated it again yet.

The problem the person before you had was actually a bad setting that was fixed.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Pity now i don't ha ve a computer with me but only a mobile. I have an huawei ascend p6 . sure The fault is of android if i am The only One...

I ha ve tried tapatalk in other forum and i saw images there.

Comment

Pity now i don't ha ve a computer with me but only a mobile. I have an huawei ascend p6 . sure The fault is of android if i am The only One...

I ha ve tried tapatalk in other forum and i saw images there.
                        I don't think Android is the problem, probably Huwei is the issue.
                        Anyway the Tapatalk is set up again so you should be able to find the forum in there now.

Our forum is now accessible on Tapatalk! Tapatalk is a free forum app for your smartphone that lets you share photos, post, and reply to discussions on our community easily on-the-go.

Download Tapatalk here:

Tapatalk the world's leading platform for mobile online communities.

Add this community to Tapatalk:
                        Center for Reviews and everything about Ladyboys! Asian shemales and tgirls are the most beautiful and horny in the world. Find all about their ladyboy world in Asia and Thailand

(If this link doesn't work, simply search "theladyboyforums.com" from the Tapatalk Explore tab.)

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

tapatalk

It seems it works, but only with tapatalk... Problems with emoticons (The word "GIF" covers them) but finally i sede something. Thank you a list for The help. I do notte know why all The images are blocked for me. I do not have installed antivirus too

Taking a look and i think this forum is fantastic

Comment

Taking a look and i think this forum is fantastic
                            Glad you like it

I gave you an Avatar, hope you like it and can see it too

Comment

Thank you forma The beautiful avatar... I am in train now it's impossible stopping my erections

Comment

Working...
                              X