Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More difficulties accessing site via proxy

Bam,

Trying to access the site from Thailand is rapidly turning into a real nuisance. Thanks for fixing me up with my last complaint when I couldn't reach it at all. Now I can reach it, but only if I log in FOUR times.

I go to the proxy URL and am asked to log in. I do and am directed to another log in screen for the site. I log in there and am directed to a page that asks me to click on a link to reach the site. I do and am directed to another log in screen for the proxy and I log in to the proxy for the second time. Then I am directed to another log in screen for the site. I log into the site for the second time and I am directed back to the same link asking me to click on it to reach the site. I do and AT LAST I have access the site.

I was using Safari, but switched to Firefox to reach the site after it became very unfriendly to Safari. Firefox has always worked fine, but now this. Can you figure out what in the world is happening to me here?

Thanks.

don't use www. in the meetamore URL

use this.....

http://meetamore.com/cgi-bin/proxy/n...y.cgi/000010A/

then enter asiants.com go to members and enter pass...

click on special link and you're in.

Comment

Okay, tried that, and now I'm getting yet a different problem.

When I follow your instructions, I get the "Oops" screen telling me that either my password or user name isn't valid. I had no problem with them accessing the site the other way, as long as I was willing to long in four times, but doing it this way they are rejected.

I'm sorry to keep bugging you, Bam. I'd like to be a hapopy camper, really; but accessing your site from Thailand has really turned into a hard slog.

Comment

Hi, try now... and when you play the videos and it asks for the pass enter the proxy pass not your ATS pass. It'd be best if you download the movies to your hard drive.

Thanks,
        Bam

Comment

Working...
        X