X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logged Off

I am a paid up anual member. I have been on the site for maybe 15 minutes this morning and have been knocked off 3 times and had to log back on each time. WHY??

Hello Gart,

It's possible that you were logged in over the time that a website update was going on and got cut off by the server resetting.

If you get the same problem next time you log on drop a PM to Stogie or Bam with times and if possible pages you were trying to view.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

It's possible that the 'cookie' that stores the information about your membership has been deleted.

To stay logged on you must enable this particular cookie.

Google 'cookie windows help' for ways on how to do this...

Stogie

Comment

(gart4571 @ Sep. 03 2007,21:33) I am a paid up anual member. I have been on the site for maybe 15 minutes this morning and have been knocked off 3 times and had to log back on each time. WHY??
        Your coming in from a Private Business Network€¦ being Banking related€¦ that network will be heavily firewalled and could the problem. If you can try looking at the site from your home computer.... I'm sure the problem will be gone.

Comment

I don't know why I would be coming in from a business network (bank). I do not work in banking-I am retired. I AM staying in an extended stay hotel that has wireless internet. Anyway, I am no ,longer being cut off. BUT, I now have another problem. Until yesterday, when I logged onto the AsianTS site, I was able to go directly to the forum. Now when I log onto the site, I have to again log on to have access to the forum. That is a minor problem though, as long as I have access.

Comment

Everything seems to be working fine now.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing now...

Comment

I'm at the public computer at the Pattaya Bay Resort right now. At first when logging in I clicked don't remember my login details and I kept getting bounced out of the Forum.

Then I logged in with rememeber my details and all is OK. i just have to rememeber to logoff.

Comment

Working...
                X