Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transsexual Database with photos and details

Guys

check this out and tell me whether or not would be a good idea to do the same thing for Asian Ladyboys

http://web.newsguy.com/ReaLi5TiX/

from Picture Post! (Read the forum rules, please!)

Our Model Locator covers the models on this site.

If you click on each one it takes you to their pics or videos and bios etc...

Comment

Very soon there will be a model locator covering all major ladyboy sites. Stay tuned ....

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 15 2007,20:51)  from Picture Post! (Read the forum rules, please!)

Our Model Locator covers the models on this site.

If you click on each one it takes you to their pics or videos and bios etc...

stogie...been there..done it. the model locator is veryyyy outdated. seems like they change the ids, phone and mail as often as there panties. no fault on your part.

Comment

(MYSELF @ Aug. 26 2007,01:35) stogie...been there..done it.  the model locator is veryyyy outdated.  seems like they change the ids, phone and mail as often as there panties.  no fault on your part.
          We are currently working on an elaborate project code named €œCock Com€.
          We are setting up secret antennas all over the rooftops of Bangkok and Pattaya buildings. These antennas will employ a Bluetooth hack that will secretly track the whereabouts of all Ladyboys by tracking their cell phones. We can also read their cell phone SIM cards and take advantage of snooping on their phone books within them. All the data collected will end up at our master database. It will allow us to have up to the minute live intelligence on the whereabouts of every Ladyboy in Thailand and even if they are in a horizontal or vertical position.
          Attached Files

Comment

That's what this thing was I spotted on my last trip...
            Attached Files
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Bam said: Lots of stuff:

That means that a few board members are going to have personal appendages posted to this wonderful database. One Casonova lady had a picture of the Dick of every guy she had been with in her phone.

Comment

"1 at a time, or we kill you." Priceless!!!
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                X