X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon or Gatoon

I have been talking to the lovely Ladyboy Cartoon no39 from obssesions for a while now on msn
    She calls herself Cartoon, is Cartoon on another website and has Cartoon on her msn ID and e-mail address.

My point is , is that not being a lazy bastard I did a search for Cartoon for topics about her and also looked for her on the model locater and found nothing

Only by chance I saw a pic of her on here going by the name of GAtoon and hence found her pics (without tits) from feb 2006 and also her free video (with tits) no:69
    Has the full video been released yet as I cant find it?

I know lb's change their names a lot, but in her case I think she keeps it the same
    Just wondered if it might have been a mistake on this site as regarding the "sound" of her name, i.e, GAtoon and CARtoon and maybe it could be changed to help  's like me  

Dave...
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

cartoon in english and gatoon in thai
    she is really nice lady
    Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(kaos @ Feb. 01 2007,14:34) cartoon in english and gatoon in thai
      she is really nice lady
      I see

Thanks for clearing that up for me kaos

Dave...

Comment

And what exactly do you do on MSN, Mr duke?
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Cartoon was the only ever LB who decided who she was going with before I as the prey even knew it. I wont go into the details but it was almost an operation the special forces would have been proud of. Only happened the once but we still chat away when we see each other and get on really well. She is one smart cookie. I understand she is in a relationship these days so maybe dont expect too much out of your chats.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

A Real Cutie
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 01 2007,19:34) Cartoon was the only ever LB who decided who she was going with before I as the prey even knew it.     I wont go into the details but it was almost an operation the special forces would have been proud of.        Only happened the once but we still chat away when we see each other and get on really well.   She is one smart cookie.    I understand she is in a relationship these days so maybe dont expect too much out of your chats.

Cheers
              Mardhi
              Please mardhi! Go into all the details you want!!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 01 2007,19:34)    I understand she is in a relationship these days so maybe dont expect too much out of your chats.

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Cartoon is often the first to chat with me when she sees me on-line , we get on really well too and will meet next time hopefully, she really comes across a really nice girl, and  funnily enough Monica was asleep in her bed last night when I saw her cam
                                                 |
                                                 |
                                                 V
                Attached Files

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 01 2007,16:51) And what exactly do you do on MSN, Mr duke?      
                  I like to make friends

Comment

(kaos @ Feb. 02 2007,00:34) cartoon in english and gatoon in thai
                    she is really nice lady
                    Actually more precisely Gaartoon or การ์ตูน is the transliteration of Cartoon in Thai.

I concur she seems to be quite a nice girl and always seems to have a smile on her face when I have seen her in the bar.

Comment

(ozzie @ Feb. 01 2007,19:52) Actually more precisely Gaartoon or การ์ตูน is the transliteration of Cartoon in Thai.
                      Like Jeab or Jiap. Either is correct.

Or Jomtien or Chomtien.

Seen teerak's English last name spelled differently on plane tickets. Probably cause a strip search if it were
                      Homeland Secuity.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 02 2007,13:55)
                        (ozzie @ Feb. 01 2007,19:52) Actually more precisely Gaartoon or การ์ตูน is the transliteration of Cartoon in Thai.
                        Like Jeab or Jiap.    Either is correct.

Or Jomtien or Chomtien.  

Seen teerak's English last name spelled differently on plane tickets.  Probably cause a strip search if it were
                         Homeland Secuity.
                        What I meant was the Gatoon is not the Thai word for Cartoon but rather the transliterated word.

Comment

........well I don't want to burst any bubbles, but Cartoon has been talking to me on MSN also.....might be a different Cartoon..........but come down to earth and realize that these girls will work every angle....." pom rak khun" is dished out to every swinging dick on line.............the internet, chat rooms, and forums are a great marketing tool for an easy "global" method to sell your wares........aloha and have fun........
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

All I said was that she seems a nice girl, Im quite aware of what the girls are like and have many guys lined up in their web.
                            I would like to meet her not marry her

Dave...

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 02 2007,09:05)
                              (katoeylover @ Feb. 01 2007,16:51) And what exactly do you do on MSN, Mr duke?
                              I like to make friends
                              What a great line Dave

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Working...
                              X