X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, i'm new

Wow, a forum about ladyboys and such a big one. I have been lucky enough to live in Bangkok for a few years and get to know many of them, but never knew about this forum. I'm just blown away how big this is LOL. Guess bar I've never heard of until now. I've got a lot of reading to do, and hope to do a little posting too. Can someone help me with some technical issues?

I'd appreciate if someone can help me fix my avatar. I uploaded a 150x150 png and selected it, but it isn't working. upload_bo is the name.

I want to open multiple windows so i can read one topic while the other pages load (my connection is kind of slow). But when I hold down shift and click both the new window and the current one transfer to the new page. Is there a way to open new windows without the current one changing?

just right click on the link of the topic you want and select "Open in new window" another browser window opens
    It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Thanks, that works! Avatar is now a go too so I'm all set.

One more quick question. Can someone get me up to speed on terminology used here? For instance, have been seeing the term femboy often, but not sure about it. There's nothing on it in wikipedia, LOL.

Comment

Welcome to the ATS Forum, glad to have you on board! Seems your technical issues have been sorted out. Would suggest you try Firefox or IE 7 (if you have a non-pirated version of Windows XP). This will allow the option of using tabs to open new windows - much more efficient and organized way to view multiple topics.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

As for the definition of a femboy... Well mirimark is our expert on that, but basically a femboy is an underdeveloped ladyboy!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 27 2007,19:00) As for the definition of a femboy... Well mirimark is our expert on that, but basically a femboy is an underdeveloped ladyboy!
            is that a nice way of saying too cheap or can't find a gullible farang to pay for the surgery?
            It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Working...
            X