X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about intstalling a lightbox?

Some sites have a lightbox where you can create your own personal gallery. The gallery lies on the site and it can be shared by others.

This would not only allow for us to share with other members our likes in women, but to actually have our own set of photos in a gallery we control. We can mix models, or same models differnet time periods, or just simply put our favorites in one place!

How about considering this idea? A couple of other sites have already started this and it works out wonderful!
    Love life to its fullest.

(tslasia @ Jan. 21 2007,15:36) Some sites have a lightbox where you can create your own personal gallery.  The gallery lies on the site and it can be shared by others.  

This would not only allow for us to share with other members our likes in women, but to actually have our own set of photos in a gallery we control.  We can mix models, or same models differnet time periods, or just simply put our favorites in one place!

How about considering this idea?  A couple of other sites have already started this and it works out wonderful!
    That is an interesting idea... I can get free software to do that too

http://codex.gallery2.org/index.php/Main_Page

Comment

Maybe I'm missing the Point, but it doesn't sound very interesting to me at all.
      The rooms in this Forum are my Lightboxes.

Sorry, but I fail to see any advantage to this suggestion. Privately sharing your pic's in your Lightbox ? Hmmmm ! Topic Starter is all I have to say.
      Could someone enlighten me a little, I am not understanding the advantages of such an Idea.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

no thanks.i can do it here.

Comment

It's not worth the hassle because only a very few people (apart from the staff!) actually post pics and to make it complicated by adding additional software would just deter them from posting anything at all.

Easy is best!

Comment

Stick with what we have got - it already works better than anybody else and I hate the fact that you cant post pictures easily on your own message on other forums. ATS is by far the best and easiest to post RELEVANT pictures.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

You've raised another good point... Once this toy gets installed it will soon get polluted with all kinds of pics from other sites, or even pics that have fuck all to do with LBs... It's just extra work for me to moderate it and I don't need that!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 25 2007,03:48) You've raised another good point... Once this toy gets installed it will soon get polluted with all kinds of pics from other sites, or even pics that have fuck all to do with LBs... It's just extra work for me to moderate it and I don't need that!  
                Yeah very true!

Comment

Working...
                X