X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just had a pm  from rob69in

rob explaied in his pm that he copuld not see my text and thought somthing might be adrift??. when i replyed to him i was told that rob69in was not accepting pms??? funny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

He needs to make the changes in his control panel.

Comment

Hi there SB,

I could read them this morning & then I couldn't, to the best of my knowledge i haven't changed anything, could you give me some pointers on what to change. Thanks
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

SB it must be a problem with rob69in as i have had and replyed to pms today and also replyed to posts which have been read
        cheers donnnnny
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Donnnnny,

I can now see the avatar now, but not the text.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 04 2006,14:41) Donnnnny,

I can now see the avatar now, but not the text.
            I think you've pressed the IGNORE tab by mistake.
            Try press it again...
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Its all soted now, but oddly by itself!!??
              Robin

Comment

Working...
              X