X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebu island

It should be very clear to one and all by now that Cebu Island in the Philippines is a gold mine for ladyboy talent. Since our travels there in February, we have introduced some amazing beauties to the world and that will continue for the forseeable future. Girls like Minirva, Chelsea, Chantal, Trisha, Amore, Pamela, Angela, our lovely friend Salma, and more recently Paula and Ashley should remind us all that there is indeed an alternative to the Thai ladyboy scene.

Lack of boobs may be a turn-off for some of you guys, but to me the best part about the lack of tits on these filippina beauties is that it means they do not take hormones; what you see is what you get, and most of them can cum like a racehorse. Many Thai girls have just given up trying to produce a cum load; PI girls actually like doing it as much as we do, which is very refreshing indeed.

We met and photographed about 40 ladyboys there, and could have met and photographed 40 more if there was more time. The place is a goldmine; ladyboys everywhere with nothing to do and looking for dates. A great place and heaven on earth for ladyboy-lovers.

I agree in the most part jai however if there was any critism and I don't mean this in a malicious or scathing way whatsoever but I did find the girls were VERY tight. I like a bit of bump and grind but I find tight entry a turn off and somewhat painful eventually.

Hey it was probably me being an ugly, inconsiderate cunt that did not do the ground work properly and the girls were not turned on by me !!!

If you want my opinion I just find thai girls more malleable. I've slept with thai girls, american girls,chinese girls, PI girls,french girls,italian girls and english girls. Italian and thai and probably Brazialian(no experience) are probably the best of the best. IMHO Thai will always be Number 1 period not just for beauty but the whole thai experience and way of life and thinking.

Bricktop

Comment

For overall beauty it's tough to top a Thai! I do like the bone structure and 'Sophia Loren' faces of the Bali babes, and I do like the friendliness of the PI ladyboys...

Comment

I agree with Stogie ... even for the best LB in KL the Thai LBs are the NON PLUS ULTRA in regard to their beauty.

Comment

Working...
        X