X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi girls are better

i've said it before and will say it again; the girls from the Philippines are better than the Thai ladyboys. of course this is just my opinion, but after spending 23 days there in february I came away with these conclusions;

Better in bed. the limited availibility of hormones means these girls can all get hard and cum, same as if they were typical 19-24 year old males in their prime.

Small boobs. no inflated beachball boobs which look so unnatural on many thai ladyboys. for the same reasons they are better in bed and have harder dicks, they also have nice small 'handful' boobs because they don't take hormones.

Better english. Watch the Trisha video from April to hear just HOW good; she sounds like she is from California or something, and the e-mails I get from Salma and Trisha and Amore and Nika are all perfect. This may sound un-important; until you try spending a week with someone who can't keep up a simple conversation with you.

Better voices. I don't know how, but without any hormone usage at all they almost ALL can manage to sound like ladies! Amazing.....again, the Trisha video and also Aubrey will tell you how much.

Not as greedy. Again, this is just my personal opinion, but I have met a lot of girls from Thailand and the PI and it seems that the PI girls are less mercenary.

Overall I must say that the Thai's could perhaps win for pure beauty, and they certainly sell this site much better; girls like Areeya and Natalie and May are now world-famous. But consider how much of a head start they have; girls like Chompoo and Anna and Mickey, etc, have been on hormones since they were 12 or 13 and if their PI cousins did the same they would be easily more passable and beautiful.

PI girls are better......... I would live in Cebu just for that one fact, but unfortunately I know I would miss Thailand too much, which to me is a better place overall and more "Asian".

Biggest down side to PI girls is the lousy food they like to eat. It seems like there's only like 4 filippino dishes, and they'll eat them over and over. God the food is booring. Thai food is much better, though I'd choke on it after a while too I imagine.
    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

good points...what the hell IS pork adobo?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 26 2004,23:02)
        good points...what the  hell IS  pork adobo?  
        The worst is "balouk" (sp?), which basically are chicken eggs with fully developed chickens inside. Right b4 they hatch, they steam the eggs, then eat the whole chick, beaks and all.

They say it's an aphrodesiac (sp?) - - why do the asians always say that about animal parts most people have the sense to throw in the trash? Answer of course is that third world countries can't afford to toss anything.

But you're not going to get me to eat any of it.
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

one thing I have to admit....I was feeling fine every day I was in the PI....when I got back to Thailand after 23 days I ate some street food and got sicker than hell, even had to go to the hospital. Thai food may TASTE better than the PI stuff, but street food is always a risky business so be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by
            This may sound un-important; until you try spending a week with someone who can't keep up a simple conversation with you.
            Yeah, that's what Kui tells her friends about me!

Comment

JaiDee,
              i think you are right.
              Up to now i have never been to the PI, I wasn´t sure about the PI ladys , i know only Thai ladyboys. This prejudice changed when i saw seen and heard the movie of Trisha. Now i am sure i have to go to the PI and want meet this girl. I am an absolutly admirer of her. Where can you meet her? Or how can i get in contact with her?
              Capone

Comment

as long as you are going after November I will tell you.....before that she is all mine! but don't despair......ALL the filipina girls talk and act like her; you will feel like you are talking to someone from the west.

which reminds me.....my dear Scottish friends ....why can I understand Trisha better than you all?? I needed sub-titles just to get through Trainspotting and when my friends from Scotland have a few beers they may as well be speaking russian because that sure as hell ain't english!

Comment

JaiDee,
                  ok i can assure i will not go before November. Before i will join some times the Thai ladys.

Comment

Feel like your talking to some " lady " from the west ?
                    And that's a good thing ? No thank you , I prefer them speaking english as a fifth language. That said , I have yet to go to the P.I.
                    But , If they all looked and were as smart as Selma I think I would give the P.I. a shot at the big time . I guess I will have to brown bag some Thai food before I go .

Comment

Hey Stogie ? Did you manage to get more Pic's of this One ?

Thought I heard you mention something about Posting More of her at the CLUBHOUSE ?
                      Attached Files
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

You'll have to wait a little bit longer
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

ok experts help me out. I am coming to SE Asia at end of September early October. I alsways go to Phuket, BKK, Pattaya. I ahve three days and will fly to manilla, Cebu etc. Where is the best scene and is it worth it? Should I go or stay in BKK. I live in Miami Florida and go over to Thailand once a year for past six years. Tried Hanoi but no ladyboys there. Should I try Phillipines and where? Thanks.

Comment

my opinion is No, not if you have only 3 days

if you had 2 weeks or so I would say yes, but just for 3 days? naaaa.....you will waste a day on each end flying and in taxis, etc, and remember that there is no real dedicated scene in either Manila or Cebu. we found so many girls because we had model-finders working for us....for you, my advice is stay in pattaya rather than searching malls in Manila, probably in vain.

I know this post is in regards to PI ladyboys being better, but unless you have more than a week there I can't see the point of leaving Thailand.

Comment

If I were you, I would forgo BKK, do not pass go, do not get 2000Baht and find the time to get to PI. I have spent a few days years ago in Cebu (that was my PRE LB days) and must say the poverty is much more in your face in PI and the tourist infra structure is MUCH better in Thailand than PI thats for sure. I would LOVE to give the PI girls a shot and have seen some stunners amonst the few I have seen. I take JaiDees points well about the girls and it seems that PI is well worth a visit!

Comment

Working...
                              X