X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss lapu-lapu, 2004

The girl who wins the Miss Lapu-Lapu beauty pageant on November 24th will be the most beautiful and most talented ladyboy in all of Cebu, and the one with the most grace and sex appeal as well. This is one of the largest beauty pageants in all of the Philippines, and only the BEST of the Cebuana ladyboys will be there, including many of the models from this very website.

Pretty soon we will be taking bets on who will win this event, and I have my idea's on who will at least be in the top 3.

By the way, King Lapu Lapu was the Philippino warrior who defeated Magellen and the spanish army on the beaches of Cebu over 400 years ago, and Lapu Lapu city is named in his honor, and there are statues in Cebu for him. What a great thing that would be if one of our models here could take home the prize of "most beautiful and talented" on the whole island of Cebu!

yes so you guys shuld come here and see this show im sure it will be very nice and great cuz ill be one of the candedates for that pagent

Comment

Jaidee is right about it being a big pageant but it is by no means the biggest in the Philippines...The Miss Mandaue Pageant is bigger, because..

it has bigger cash prizes...(money can raise a lot of prestige)
      it attracts the more attractive ladyboys and has even attracted Filipina ladyboy bargirls who work in Japan and have had extensive surgery and even STS..girls who are as passable as any TS in the world..
      it is held in a bigger venue
      it attracts more audience
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

yup yup yup thats true miss gay mandaue is the best for me i can say that

Comment

was that the one that I missed in May?

I AM STILL waiting to see the pictures that stewart took there!! Stewart? are you there? how many times have we heard that you would like to contibute pics to the website? Now is your chance, lad!

Comment

well i can contibute some if you like hehehehe

Comment

please do send Trisha......you know my e-mail address

Comment

Tricia you are very pretty. Even though Lisa is my girl I think you are very pretty too.

Comment

trisha is right and yes you did miss it in May jaidee...a coupla months after you were here...
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Aug. 25 2004,13:34)
                    trisha is right and yes you did miss it in May jaidee...a coupla months after you were here...
                    I won't miss this one; I can be there anytime and will work my vacation around this event. I am not a big pageant or cabaret guy but the chance to see 20 ladyboys in their finest clothes [and the swimsuit contest!!] is too good to pass up.

Miss Gay Mactan was cool and there was only like 10 girls; I just happened to get lucky and see that one with Amore while I was there. I swear there had to be at least 1000 people filling the seats to the rafters in that arena on Mactan, which was at least 90 degrees and humid that night.

Comment

well here in philippines its fun when thers an event like miss gay... and its one way of showing the people that we are also existing and the best is to make them smille and see to ther eyes that they are enjoing just like me if i join pagents it makes me more happy cuz i have shown the people who and what i am really and that mkes me more happyer

Comment

The best pic of Trish!

Now - fly over here and climb in my bed for a couple of days!

Attached Files

Comment

Salma--I want to go to this Pageant. Maybe I should come during that time in late November and attend the pageant. It seems great.

Comment

hit ehr stogie bear how are you??? finaly i already have a pic in my profile i figure it put by my self hehhehehe so smart of me ha

Comment

But my bed is still empty...

What are you going to do about that?

Erm... the other lads will be leaving just as soon as you get here!

(Guess which one is me!)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X